Are there other freaky girls like me?

If you are a female, would you do this if you know no one would know?

• ABSOLUTELY

Votes: 155 78.7%
  • Yes but just with a close friend

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Always a dream to do this with a group

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 4.6%

• Total voters
Cool topic! Of course I would like to try my kinks in reality but only with my most trusted company, I mean my partner. Because I'm afraid to be alone in some circumstances. Unfortunately few of my fantasies (like contacts with wolves or vampire) will never be "fulfilled" in reality but other ones - Yes!

Meg

Just a blanket statement because usually I am only finding guys to chat with. I KNOW I cant be the only female like this. I dont know if other girls are afraid, not into chatting or just not into it. hmmm????
You’re not but they’re probably not outgoing and hot like you. 😘

Just a blanket statement because usually I am only finding guys to chat with. I KNOW I cant be the only female like this. I dont know if other girls are afraid, not into chatting or just not into it. hmmm????
We are out here! We just keep a lower profile because some guys can get super creepy. I wish I had female friends that were into this also but the few "women" I have talked to on here were not women at all.

I think maybe more females are at least a little more into it than we know.

I could be wrong, but I think women into it are more likely and better at keeping it a secret.

It seems to me that many female members here keep quiet about being female because of self-preservation. So, there will be other girls out there and on this forum who are interested, but stay under the radar. Meanwhile, there are also guys out there and on this forum (and I count myself among them) who aren't all jumping straight to DM when they (think they) found a girl here. Which means that just like the girls, I stay under the radar.
Same here

It seems to me that many female members here keep quiet about being female because of self-preservation. So, there will be other girls out there and on this forum who are interested, but stay under the radar. Meanwhile, there are also guys out there and on this forum (and I count myself among them) who aren't all jumping straight to DM when they (think they) found a girl here. Which means that just like the girls, I stay under the radar.
As soon as I just commented, I immediately got a message from a guy saying "oh you are a female? I'm a 27yr old M from mexico" And asking about my experiences and such... it took all of maybe 3 minutes from the time I commented. I'm all for having a convo with someone, in fact I love it! But seriously when we are treated as fap fodder it makes most of us want to hide.

As soon as I just commented, I immediately got a message from a guy saying "oh you are a female? I'm a 27yr old M from mexico" And asking about my experiences and such... it took all of maybe 3 minutes from the time I commented. I'm all for having a convo with someone, in fact I love it! But seriously when we are treated as fap fodder it makes most of us want to hide.
And this is exactly why I don't run around messaging women here.

Quickest way to be classified as a creeper...

And this is exactly why I don't run around messaging women here.

Quickest way to be classified as a creeper...
It's all in the approach. I'm sure if/when you message a woman, your approach is entirely different. Just because we are on here doesn't mean we want to be objectified. Just messaging someone doesn't classify you as a creeper.

It's all in the approach. I'm sure if/when you message a woman, your approach is entirely different. Just because we are on here doesn't mean we want to be objectified. Just messaging someone doesn't classify you as a creeper.
We've chatted on DM before.

I'm not so good with openings and can be a bit awkward, but tend to really open up and loosen up once I get comfortable and get to know someone, but I definitely won't force a conversation either.

And I guess like most people, sometimes I'm just not in a talkative mood, and other times I'm all about it.

I just like trying to be the upfront "what you see is what you get" type person..

We've chatted on DM before.

I'm not so good with openings and can be a bit awkward, but tend to really open up and loosen up once I get comfortable and get to know someone, but I definitely won't force a conversation either.

And I guess like most people, sometimes I'm just not in a talkative mood, and other times I'm all about it.

I just like trying to be the upfront "what you see is what you get" type person..
Yes we have and for the record, nothing you said would ever even come close to putting you into a creeper category. 😉

Yes, that guy is a typical example of those randy bastards roaming the forum looking for fap fodder. It's very annoying because it gives all men a bad name. After all, the decent ones wouldn't send such messages, and therefore easily remain unnoticed. Somehow, those creeps come to the forum and assume that anything goes. After all, "it is about sex here, innit?" Regularly, even I find that their bloodstream is so focused on their genitals that their brains work even less than they already did: I never pretend to be a female forum member, I have mentioned several times that I am a straight guy. Probably because of the profile pic, I get messages asking all these sexual questions, and even whether I'm a top or bottom. Idiots....

Anyway, I rather stay unnoticed than to be branded a creep.

I sure hope your survey is showing there are more than we see. I sometimes think I have better odds winning the lottery than meeting someone to share secrets with together, especially anyone who might be active and not still curious.

Yes, that guy is a typical example of those randy bastards roaming the forum looking for fap fodder. It's very annoying because it gives all men a bad name. After all, the decent ones wouldn't send such messages, and therefore easily remain unnoticed. Somehow, those creeps come to the forum and assume that anything goes. After all, "it is about sex here, innit?" Regularly, even I find that their bloodstream is so focused on their genitals that their brains work even less than they already did: I never pretend to be a female forum member, I have mentioned several times that I am a straight guy. Probably because of the profile pic, I get messages asking all these sexual questions, and even whether I'm a top or bottom. Idiots....

Anyway, I rather stay unnoticed than to be branded a creep.
Luckily most of us know that not all men are like that. Especially when you take the time to send a real message the first time you speak. 😁

Luckily most of us know that not all men are like that. Especially when you take the time to send a real message the first time you speak. 😁
Of course, and that is why I think before I write any first message. The only issue there fore me is that I have the tendency of playing out all different kinds of scenarios in my mind on how my first message could be received. Usually I end up in a worst case scenario, leading to me not sending the message at all.

Of course, and that is why I think before I write any first message. The only issue there fore me is that I have the tendency of playing out all different kinds of scenarios in my mind on how my first message could be received. Usually I end up in a worst case scenario, leading to me not sending the message at all.
Aw... send the message. Considering the fact that you have taken the time to think about it, I'm sure it could be cleared up even if it was misinterpreted.

heyy also looking for a women like me to talk to about these things, hit me up if you’re up for it love

Back