Are there other freaky girls like me?

If you are a female, would you do this if you know no one would know?

• ABSOLUTELY

Votes: 155 78.7%
  • Yes but just with a close friend

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Always a dream to do this with a group

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 4.6%

• Total voters
Just a blanket statement because usually I am only finding guys to chat with. I KNOW I cant be the only female like this. I dont know if other girls are afraid, not into chatting or just not into it. hmmm????
I support your way of life 100%. And your choice of lovers

I think guys just have less ‘image’ to uphold and are therefore more comfortable exploring. There is definitely a double standard that makes it easier for guys to pursue this kind of activity unfortunately. And guys make it worse by being pushy, judgmental and flaky (my experience dating men at least)
Sorry y’all have to deal with us lol

Just a blanket statement because usually I am only finding guys to chat with. I KNOW I cant be the only female like this. I dont know if other girls are afraid, not into chatting or just not into it. hmmm????
It’s only ever been my partner and I watching and discussing but we would like to make friends with other couples, girls or groups. It’s sexy asf hearing it from girls

There are a few, but not many. I’m a guy who thinks women who are into this are sexy as hell. I work to get my wife interested but she mostly does it for me. I appreciate it nonetheless.

There are, it's more common than some might think tbh. I used to date one lol
But on here, you never know if the "girl" is actually a chick or not so it's weird lol

It seems to me that many female members here keep quiet about being female because of self-preservation. So, there will be other girls out there and on this forum who are interested, but stay under the radar. Meanwhile, there are also guys out there and on this forum (and I count myself among them) who aren't all jumping straight to DM when they (think they) found a girl here. Which means that just like the girls, I stay under the radar.

I'd love to talk but idk if I can with new account lol

Back