zoo gamers?

I think Rimworld added some kind of multiplayer but its been a while since I played it
Regular rimworld can be pretty grim on your own especially when you run out of food and you start looking at the prisoners for sustenance. The everyone gets addicted to drugs to make them feel good about committing cannibalism and it just spirals out of control until either the colony dies or it just becomes a struggle to survive with a colony with no more morals

though i mostly play on playstation 4, grand theft auto online (rank 370) and apex legends (rank 201) rocket league and the division series, my laptop seems to be able to play apex legends very well, honestly apex legends and among us is the only 2 games for now i play on pc, personally im kinda private on console however you may add me on steam, xheavenlysinsx :)

I do play games but mostly Tf2 though I must admit that it's nice to find some common ground here, you guys seem like reasonable people
I been looking at getting tf2 lately or maybe cs:go. Also damn, thats a beautiful pup in your avatar pic!

I been looking at getting tf2 lately or maybe cs:go. Also damn, thats a beautiful pup in your avatar pic!
I'd recommend trying both and see which one you like the most, Tf2 is alot of fun if you enjoy being a team player. Personally I like playing the medic class
Hehe ty my avatar is of a Wolfdog hybrd that i just quickly snagged from the internet, I like their kinda natural beauty and they look super cozy to bury your face in

I play on PC, Xbox and switch and I am wanting to give a try to playing with people here but I'm very hesitant because of keeping my zoo life anonymous to people that know me
I know the feeling. A solution could be to make an extra profile only for use in here. That would make sense. In my case it would be too easy to link my normal gamer profile back to me as a person.

I do game on both Switch and Xbox too.

Been gaming for 41 years and have a pretty massive collection on cartridge, disc and digital. Have both Xbox and PSN accounts. On PC I have accounts with just about every client that exists, including Steam. Own enough consoles to file two cabinets. Have about four game rigs. Each one at different generational points in gaming.

Been gaming for 41 years and have a pretty massive collection on cartridge, disc and digital. Have both Xbox and PSN accounts. On PC I have accounts with just about every client that exists, including Steam. Own enough consoles to file two cabinets. Have about four game rigs. Each one at different generational points in gaming.
i still have the gameboy, 8 bit nes, SNES, N64, with heaps of cartridges. i also still have a C64 with 4 boxes of floppy discs and cassette tapes, my oldest game rig is pong... i restored it myself with a old oscilloscope. my brother still has his Amiga 500, amigo 500 and his amigo CD-32.

i still have the gameboy, 8 bit nes, SNES, N64, with heaps of cartridges. i also still have a C64 with 4 boxes of floppy discs and cassette tapes, my oldest game rig is pong... i restored it myself with a old oscilloscope. my brother still has his Amiga 500, amigo 500 and his amigo CD-32.
Splendid. Love hearing from other collectors. It is one of the things I loved about the old VG Collect website forum.

I play league of legends on pc but I game on consoles most of all :) especially the soulsborne series

What a great E3 and week so far.

-Startet Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis and enjoying it greatly so far.

- Battlefield 2042 looking good.

- Elden Ring looking good.

Good time being a gamer in a loong time (at least for me)

Too many people play shooting games here, pfff =/
I love firstperson shooters. It’s often feels like watching a nice action movie.
But among my many favorite games is also games like Dragon Age, mass Effect, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Fable, Life is Strange, Mario+Rabbids & Diablo 😎😎

I love firstperson shooters. It’s often feels like watching a nice action movie.
But among my many favorite games is also games like Dragon Age, mass Effect, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Fable, Life is Strange, Mario+Rabbids & Diablo 😎😎
I play a lot of war zone, and will make a separate cod account if you want to play.

recently got a new gaming laptop (no room for a tower sadly)
so I am back into MMOs, survival and rts
recently started TemTem, is quite nice

I play a lot and like to try new games, especially good CoOp-Games, MMO and such.

I play games like:

Monster Hunter World
God Eater
Upcoming BF 2042
Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis
ARK/Conan Exiles
Upcoming Tribes of Midgard.

Would live to have a Zoo- Steam Group. But please, stay as discrete as possible, okay fellas?
Otherwise this can become a high risk low reward situation real quick.

Steam Account is given with PM request.

Ps4 player here. Mostly play fighting, and fps games but play many other games as well. Psn active if any other gamers wanna play.

Back