zoo gamers?

Well, this wasn't the thread I thought it was going to be, but that's a good thing, lol.

I don't find it odd in the least that there would be zoo gamers. Or zoo anything else for that matter. I've met zoos from corporate down to subway sandwich maker and everything in between.

Does anyone play Eve Online by chance?
did for a while. lived in a wormhole with couple of friends. constant wardecs by hisec "pros" combined with realization that whatever i do there will be someone with either multiple years of skilling advantage or with 12 accounts doing it more efficiently or simply bored so they just suicide gank me and call it "content" made me stop and not look back.... the "scamming is okay" stance of the devs didn't help either. and way too much griefing (look up "the code") in general for my taste. i've probably never seen a community as toxic as the one in eve...

on similar note, i really hope star citizen ever gets finished... seems to be what i was looking for in eve online. i returned back to world of warcraft for the time being, shadowlands is pretty good so far.

I've been playing Wildlands, Elite dangerous Halo and some others recently. I play other games too and used to play WOW but that became expensive.

Has anyone bought cyberpunk yet? I'm waiting on reviews and after christmas to get it
Didn’t see your post before now. I’m playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X and I love this game so freaking much. The game could have used a few more month of development but the story is amazing and the whole setting and side characters are some of the best I have experienced in years 😊

Oh my fucking lord, you morons, don't give out your steam deets on a fucking zoophilia forum. I assume most of you with Steam accounts use Steam to play games with your IRL friends too. This is such a mindblowingly bad idea from a privacy/security standpoint.

Oh my fucking lord, you morons, don't give out your steam deets on a fucking zoophilia forum. I assume most of you with Steam accounts use Steam to play games with your IRL friends too. This is such a mindblowingly bad idea from a privacy/security standpoint.
I thought it was a given that you post an alt account... I hope nobody is giving their personal info away. People are gonna find out yall are underage lmao

I been playing minecraft more than I'd care to admit. Ita the only game I haven't "grown out" of

So feel free to message about that gem of a game

I play video games, yes. Not sure about giving out my Steam name to you guys, but I'm not hard to figure out.

I don't play a lot of multiplayer games right now but I'd try some if you guys had any suggestions

i don't do alot of multiplayer either, mostly no friends to multi with, mostly play Rimworld, Minecraft, Among Us, use to do Satisfactory, GTA V & Civ V hopefully again one day & a bunch others i dabble in now & again

i don't do alot of multiplayer either, mostly no friends to multi with, mostly play Rimworld, Minecraft, Among Us, use to do Satisfactory, GTA V & Civ V hopefully again one day & a bunch others i dabble in now & again
I think Rimworld added some kind of multiplayer but its been a while since I played it

Back