Going with the notion of a ZOO partner. (I've had many non zoo gf in the past, having to hide this side of me sucks)

Religion, politics, and jealousy are huge turn-offs for me. Mostly when they become an extreme. I would much rather spend my time with a free spirit like myself.
Intelligence, creativity, humor, and athleticism are all turn-ons. I get alot of flak for it... and some call it shallow or vain. But being in good physical condition is a must. I grew up in a family that demanded it through sports, outdoor activity and chores. And frankly it is no fun going on a hike or other adventure with someone that wants to quit, or stop for a break every 100m.

I know it's a lot to ask... but I am patient. And I have my dogs in the meantime.

Hmm... If I was looking for that special someone I'd have to say that I'd be looking for someone that would stick with you through the hard times. Too many people bail when things get tough. Not to mention at least being accepting of zoos, not necessarily having to be one herself (or himself if that's what you want). Friendly, outgoing, kind, you know... the run-of-the-mill kind of person. Hopefully with some interest in kinky things though. Man, sounds like someone you'd only find in a dream, lulz. Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. Lots of sex. Every. Single. Day.
Yeah to find a partner who’s also accepting of zoos is like finding a unicorn lol but it happens right ? Couples post vids all the time so it has to be thing, lol

Doesn’t tell me I need therapy everytime I say I want to be with an animal lol.

But other than that. Appreciates my interests. Doesn’t touch my hair. And wants to spend time with me sometimes. I’d like for them to have ambitions as well. I like to listen to people talk passionately about stuff.

Back