Hope you can find that unicorn one day. :)
I wish man, like it would honestly be a whole life dream just to have a girl who want's to do stuff together we like no matter what it is and not have to feel ashamed or like I can never tell anyone about how much I enjoy seeing women enjoying their time with their dog. It's just a whole huge thing that I guess I feel by myself and I don't really know how to explain myself I just feel how I feel and I tried once to be open and honest with my ex and now we've been broke up for like 2 months again after being devoted to strictly her for 8 years. She half way got into it and did very little then held it over my head and teased me for the past 2 years saying she will do it again but here I am single and 100k in the hole. Basically starting my life over and damn near praying for a girl who won't make me feel embarrassed that I am the way I am. I just want what everyone else wants and that's to not feel alone and to get what I want for a change.

I recently began entertaining some zoo fantasies involving an actual unicorn, although I took some artistic liberties and gave her the ability to shapeshift and change her form/appearance at will...as well as using her magic to add some augmentations to my body.

Someone with which are passions can be shared. Including all things furry fandom.
and of course zoo accepting. I live a somewhat active lifestyle and want to cultivate a long term life with someone else I'm already in my mid 20's I'm ready to settle down lmao

Someone with which are passions can be shared. Including all things furry fandom.
and of course zoo accepting. I live a somewhat active lifestyle and want to cultivate a long term life with someone else I'm already in my mid 20's I'm ready to settle down lmao
I don't think "settling down" is the appropriate term here. It sounds an awful lot like "settling for less".

The "evil" way to your zoo girlfriend quick theory by me. Not tested.
NEVER EVER FORCE OR MANIPULATE PEOPLE INTO DOING THINGS YOU KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE!!
Find lowerclass girl whit;
low self-esteem
Easily talked into things
Almost desperate for love,
Is loyal
and who owns a dog of your liking.

The "evil" way to your zoo girlfriend quick theory by me. Not tested.
NEVER EVER FORCE OR MANIPULATE PEOPLE INTO DOING THINGS YOU KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE!!
Find lowerclass girl whit;
low self-esteem
Easily talked into things
Almost desperate for love,
Is loyal
and who owns a dog of your liking.

Not exactly the biggest fan of this idea. It's fine to introduce someone to the sexuality (if their up for it) but this crosses the line into manipulative for me.

The term "settling down" implies going beneath yourself.
I feel like you might be reading to deep into it. Conventionally when people use that term they mean they are moving to a new part of their life where the irresponsibility and risk taking of youth gives way. To a more mature and collected long term desire for love stability and companionship.

I feel like you might be reading to deep into it. Conventionally when people use that term they mean they are moving to a new part of their life where the irresponsibility and risk taking of youth gives way. To a more mature and collected long term desire for love stability and companionship.
That's the definition and understanding I have always attributed to "Settling down."

I've always taken "settling down" to mean "settling for less". It's one reason why I've never even considered "marriage", haha! 😂

And what exactly would "maturity" mean in this context then?

I've always taken "settling down" to mean "settling for less". It's one reason why I've never even considered "marriage", haha! 😂

And what exactly would "maturity" mean in this context then?
Generally speaking a reevaluation and acknowledment of one's goals limits

reevaluating what's most important to you in a partner and what things you are ok compromising on.

That would be a dream come true for some to have a partner of the opposite sex into zoo. But in reality there's alot of issue's that may happen when 2 human's are involved. Jealousy, basic life issue's and whatever else may happen. A dog won't care how much debt you have, what kind of car you drive or what you look like. As long as he's getting his basic requirements met, everything else is like having your cake and eating it too. Just my opinion.

Hello Guys
I am curious to know who is looking for a potential boyfriend / girlfriend and what are the special quality, personality and values you are interested in.
very simple , open mind , extreme k9 woman.....(not mentions some usuals...these are main)

That would be a dream come true for some to have a partner of the opposite sex into zoo. But in reality there's alot of issue's that may happen when 2 human's are involved. Jealousy, basic life issue's and whatever else may happen. A dog won't care how much debt you have, what kind of car you drive or what you look like. As long as he's getting his basic requirements met, everything else is like having your cake and eating it too. Just my opinion.
Like how ya think

Yessi agree,yet with just having one lifetime to explore and experience it further with each other is beyond amazing and dream of a man's aka my imagination. Lol

Hmm... If I was looking for that special someone I'd have to say that I'd be looking for someone that would stick with you through the hard times. Too many people bail when things get tough. Not to mention at least being accepting of zoos, not necessarily having to be one herself (or himself if that's what you want). Friendly, outgoing, kind, you know... the run-of-the-mill kind of person. Hopefully with some interest in kinky things though. Man, sounds like someone you'd only find in a dream, lulz. Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. Lots of sex. Every. Single. Day.

Sounds like my partner. She is fucking amazing. Good luck to everyone looking for that special someone.

Had a zoo girlfriend before. It was a fun relationship but nothing to build a stable life on. I would like to date a zoo again, guy, girl, non binary; I don’t care. Just would be nice to not have to hide it from another partner.

I’m looking for a potential zoo partner. The only thing is I really don’t wanna participate too much. And I really only like female animals lol.

I also want them to be able to handle interesting convos, and not get weirdos out by my conversation topics. (Which is the problem I have with all my partners :/)

Hello Guys
I am curious to know who is looking for a potential boyfriend / girlfriend and what are the special quality, personality and values you are interested in

I am eagerly looking for a woman as into zoo as I am. I'd love for her to have that same obsessive essential attraction to dogs and to explore our sexuality together. I'd love someone who is intelligent and open. Perhaps someone with a deep appreciation for music, including metal/weird music if I'm lucky. Someone who is romantic but not naïve. Someone who loves their kisses deep, sensual and unending - with humans and k9s of course.

I am eagerly looking for a woman as into zoo as I am. I'd love for her to have that same obsessive essential attraction to dogs and to explore our sexuality together. I'd love someone who is intelligent and open. Perhaps someone with a deep appreciation for music, including metal/weird music if I'm lucky. Someone who is romantic but not naïve. Someone who loves their kisses deep, sensual and unending - with humans and k9s of course.
Is that all?

I would be quite happy with a zoo of any gender who could tolerate short bouts of total honesty from me.... so I'm going to die without a human mate.

Back