Honestly given up. Just no point in it for me.

If you trust them to approve and not get jealous or better yet even join in, then they have you by the balls. Look at all the divorce cases where he or she puts up a fight for the kids, house, car, bank account, retirement fund, half of an inheritance, etc. People will screw you over for a boat when they hate water. It's not about the possessions, it's about screws g the other person, and that's in a normal relationship without a 3rd wheel and the jealousy that comes with.

Every single person who is in a divorce nightmare is someone who thought they would be together forever and thought they were safe sharing every part of their life, their secrets and their wealth. And they are getting fucked.

Maybe I have trust issues but it's a pretty serious issue. A lot of people would walk away from everything else if it meant not being outed.

Maybe I have trust issues but it's a pretty serious issue. A lot of people would walk away from everything else if it meant not being outed.

So if a zoo is in a relationship with another human (and that other human is not necessarily a zoo himself/herself), should the zoo live a "double life" and secretly have sex with an animal (without the other human knowing about it)?

So if a zoo is in a relationship with another human (and that other human is not necessarily a zoo himself/herself), should the zoo live a "double life"

I mean, if you're hiding something from the world, one more person (out of necessity) isn't a huge issue. If you're hiding a drug addiction or a gambling habit, that's one thing. I don't thinkmany things carry the same stigma.

I'd say that if you're married for 10 or 20 years it might be time to bring it up, but at that point is it worth the risk of ruining a marriage? IDK. I've only met a few people in my life who I knew absolutely wouldn't ever change into something else. Life takes it's toll, and sometimes even the best friendships change.

Let me put it this way. If the roles were reversed and I found out a long term partner were hiding this from me and I were otherwise completely OK with the relationship and situation, I wouldn't be upset that they felt the need to hide it from me.

I had a boyfriend who used to fool around with his golden retrievers, but he broke up with me a few years ago for reasons that are still unknown to me...

Into animals obviously but other than that, Not too picky. Body type, Race, Religion that means fuck all to me so long as they're a decent person.

Also no delusional bitches who think they can change a man and turn him into what they want him to be.

I'd like to have a life partner to share time, goals, interests and experiences. Zoo sex and sex between us would be part of that, as would be living a life that impacts others and the world in a positive way.

I believe in polygamy I prefer respect understanding and especially trust . Love is free but to care for someone is the difficult part

Love is free but to care for someone is the difficult part

The two are not one in the same for you?
I'm a self centered asshole who has cut the vast majority of his ties to people.
Even so, Those I love I genuinely care about. I want them happy, healthy and safe and if they're not I want to be the one to help them, even if only in some small way.

For the majority, fuck em.
For those close few, caring is very easy.

Anyway, fully agree about the respect, understanding and trust. Trust being the most important to me. I need someone that's down 100%. If we go nuts we do this shit together! Though mostly I just want to snuggle, grope and make out.

Communication, honesty, someone who is a zoo and kinky, someone not afraid to be themselves and someone who accepts me for me. I know I'm different, in many ways. I'm a trans girl, polyamorous, and a gamer all in addition to being my kinky self.

And someone who is a friend. Being friends is important.

Hahaha.. All I hear is sex this and sex that.
That tells me y'all are youngins.

There is so much more to life than sex!

To me if I was ever to have human relation ship.. She would have to be an outdoors woman, love animals and nature. She would have to want to live off grid, farm and work on property.

Humor is a must just like honesty.
A mental connection is most important!
A mental connection makes physical attraction all that much easier.

What is most important if finding qualities in your partner that are part of you and your life style. Zoo is a great place to start haha.

Ultimately if your relationship is just sex.. Most likely That is all it is. Or will ever be.
Very great advice indeed. Unfortunately most of us don't realize this until we get older and the dating pool gets less and less...

It's hard enough for me to find even a female friend who knows these three truths about me and my sexuality...
1). I'm bisexual and have had sex with Men
2). In gender-fluid and my Feminine side is coming out more as I age
3). I'm not only really into watching women have sex with dogs but I would like to actively join in

Coffee,ladies?

Care to go into details?
When your young you choice of a partner is hormone driven. I ain't nothing special but the partners I had in my 20s I would never even consider in my 40s. What I thought was true interest on my part was just me trying to let off some sexual steam.
As you get older your standards go higher or lower. No one wants to be alone in their later years but you always have to consider the background of the person your dealing with. All this goes to say I gave my baggage to but you want to find someone who is going to enhance your life instead of going the other direction.

I'm looking for a confident girl, who knows what she wants and who goes straight to the point. I also like smart girls who can handle an interesting conversation. And if she could be a zoo as well, that would be perfect

I'm looking for a girl (but preferably a woman) that is already a zoo, but would have no problems with including a man into her sex life...but for the long term. The kind of zoo woman I'm looking for is a woman that loves to get down with either large dogs or stallions.

I would also like a girlfriend/wife that would encourage me to have sex with mares.

I'm looking for a girl (but preferably a woman) that is already a zoo, but would have no problems with including a man into her sex life...but for the long term. The kind of zoo woman I'm looking for is a woman that loves to get down with either large dogs or stallions.

I would also like a girlfriend/wife that would encourage me to have sex with mares.
That sounds like the perfect package...

I wish you much luck with your search!

Certainly no "regular girlfriend" for me, thank-you. My schedule doesn't permit it, and I have just come across WAY too many women who just give up on an interpersonal problem, instead of taking the time involved with solving it.
Fantastic when they hop into my bed, intolerable when they hop out.

Pretty much everyone here is looking for the opposite gender, guess gay ppl are less relationship oriented even in the zoo world? lol 😥

Last edited:
Nope. I’m a pretty picky when it comes to partners (though ever girl I’ve dated doesn’t even meet my first and most basic requirement: trustworthiness) and honestly having a girlfriend with whom I was compatible AND was also a zoo is just too far out to even imagine.
I did meet a zoo girl one time and something might have happened if she didn’t live 4,000 miles away.
Nowadays my only interest is in having a canine partner.
Honestly I don’t know where my attraction to women went after the last girl I tried to date just decided to ghost me. WTF is up with that?! Seems like it’s become totally socially acceptable to just… excommunicate someone without any explanation. Cowards.
Oddly enough I come from two parents who’ve been married my entire life though it isn’t exactly a balanced or happy partnership. I don’t want that, at least not now but after my dog passes on I may reevaluate.
This is not to discourage others from searching for love with another human if you have the tolerance and the motivation. I encourage everyone to find fulfillment and follow their dreams at least once.

Definitely would love to find a GF into zoo stuff, but I'm realistic enough to know that's not entirely likely. Latest relationship ended a few months back and the sex ended ~1month ago. God damn do I miss bars and live shows, meeting new people is hard and I try to avoid dating within my current friend-group to prevent any trouble. I still get the occasional hookup but definitely miss the stability.

I'm not going to tell you that looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend a complete lost cause but in my experiences it's normally not worth it. Jealousy issues controlling issues bitch or dick issues, just get you some good friends and get a farm

Open and honest.
If you want me to suck your clit while the dogs in your arse, just tell me.

I'm just a simple guy dealt a shitty hand. I cook really good food, give whatever I have to whoever's needs it. I've even sacrificed all my personal belongings for my ex to pay the bills. I just want to meet someone who's calm and able to understand the times I get stuck in my head and can be patient with me because of it. Someone who likes to cut up and joke around and have fun doing whatever, it doesn't even matter what we do as long as we're happy. I dont do hard drugs like weeds cool but if you like shit like crack or meth or heroin then just no. Obviously there's gotta be a common interest in the zoo factor of things but I'm an open book to experience new idea's and experiences. Really the only thing I don't want is to be alone or feel like I'm only useful when I've got what someone wants. I just want to love a girl who is herself. Sorry if I come off whiny I'm depressed, long story.

I'm just a simple guy dealt a shitty hand. I cook really good food, give whatever I have to whoever's needs it. I've even sacrificed all my personal belongings for my ex to pay the bills. I just want to meet someone who's calm and able to understand the times I get stuck in my head and can be patient with me because of it. Someone who likes to cut up and joke around and have fun doing whatever, it doesn't even matter what we do as long as we're happy. I dont do hard drugs like weeds cool but if you like shit like crack or meth or heroin then just no. Obviously there's gotta be a common interest in the zoo factor of things but I'm an open book to experience new idea's and experiences. Really the only thing I don't want is to be alone or feel like I'm only useful when I've got what someone wants. I just want to love a girl who is herself. Sorry if I come off whiny I'm depressed, long story.
Hope you can find that unicorn one day. :)

Back