Women what are you hoping to get from this site?

They're hiding because even coming out here to answer will have dudes lasering in
Does that have to be a bad thing? If you live in fear then you're living in fear.

Some people have more to offer. You can't find that if you hide.

Life is about taking risks. You learn more that way. I also argue love is only for the brave. Yep, I bring up the big topics. I'm not joking. I'm not speaking metaphorically. Fwer people have courage these days. It's very concerning TBH. Communciation is lacking. Love is lacking. Is that how people want to live? Remaining insecure because of their trust issues?

I'd rather take risks. Live life. Learned too. I think the problem is people don't teach the REAL lessons. Just pointless crap in schools. "Keep you head down. Be a good boy/gril." What if that's the problem?

I do no such thing.. I'd prefer to work with the huge dick n lot's of cum from my giant mastiff and horses
Well rather limited service set lol. Allas the mares and ewes keep their respective studs well serviced, I think they may fight back if one tried to draw his attention from them. last estrous cycle the ewe's were butting heads more then the ram lambs!

and amongst the many things, I do really need to suffer it and get the ewe's crotched befor the deep cold sets in.

I'm not a super fan of bestiality but i like that there are guys mature enough to talk to and even make a few friends, at least that's what i've noticed and what i'd like to do in this site
I can promise you, most of the guys here are super fans. But I'm glad to hear the experience around here is starting to get better.
I'll openly admit I need to be more social so my inbox is always open.

Reply times may varie.

I had a fairly active social life on Beast Forum. Made a lot of quality friends there. Even met a few in person just to get a coffee and hang out. It's nice to meet like minded individuals, and I'm not talking about sex. Given the nature of the forum we have that partly in common. The major difference is the simple question Bestiality or Zoophilia? Get past that step then it depends on who you are as a person and what shade of red your flags are. So far on ZV they have been almost neon. Besides the maybe 3 individuals I've connected with, I don't really know what I'm doing here other than watching videos, reading stories, and fighting with immature idiots.
I’m having the same experience. I don’t know if it’s an age gap or mental gap but a lot of folks here don’t seem to be able to hold much of an intelligent conversation. Js.

The intro says “I’d like to chat with folks, and meet other zoos” but then the experience is like a flat tire. Who knows. Age gap, intelligence gap, reality vs attention profiles.

Your guess is as good as mine

Perhaps the issue there is that this forum is as diverse as society with all the different attitudes, opinions, and educational backgrounds that come with it. The only thing we are sure of is that we all share an interest in a sexual orientation (which in itself is a cauldron of differences) that is not accepted beyond this forum. I assume this is why so many chats have this sexual undertone, yet I also have some close zoo friends with whom I can talk about anything. Often in our chats, sex isn't even mentioned.

I like to think of myself as a guy who can hold a conversation, even on this forum, but being introverted means that I easily get drowned out by the noisy ones here. Ah well.... no idea of this all makes sense - bit of a late night train of thought while I should be getting ready for some sleep - but this is who I am, and my inbox is always open.

Initially I arrived there out of sheer curiosity, for educational purposes (more than the “what”, dig into the “how”)… found interesting postings and registered to get full access to all contents… then interestingly found a variety of people, very different from me on all accounts, that I could get along with - kindred spirits with whom it was possible to exchange and talk, more often than not of everything but bestiality, and feel understood and accepted for the wicked self I am…sometimes even being able to help too!
Granted there are still oafs and annoying peeps here and there, but overall I like the fun and freedom there is in here, uncommon to what I’ve seen and known before 🤗

This lifestyle can be really solitary by necessity, so for me personally I like coming on here just to hear about other people's experience and get to know them on as personal a level as a place like this allows. Also the forums often have some really interesting topics and it's really fun to see how differently people view the same issues.

One of the most important things to me - and for this i'll ever be gratefull, not only to this community but others as well - is losing my selfdoubts, thinking im sick, weird or a psycho. And just learn to accept myself.
Naa, you're just "one of us!" Which as you can see with everything else in life means you're not at all alone in your interests. There's recorded history that shows interspecies sex has always been a thing.

Forums/Websites like this one, helped me to overcome those cippling doubts about myself and my sanity. You know .. what most of us go through whilst we take our first few steps in this lifestyle. Those "Whats wrong with me?" or "Am i the only one?" questions .. having found people to talk with and stuff helped me a lot. And i think a lot of women are looking for this sort of security and safespace as well.
It's great to hear how it has helped you and i agree there would be many ladies who feel the same and get reassurance from this huge family that they are knot alone. 😉😍

I def would love to find some friends, maybe meet some other zoos, just see where things go. Though it would be legit awesome to find another zoo friend to play final fantasy 14 with.

I joined because I wanted to learn more, but every day I start to wonder more why I'm still here.
To make connections, probably, but that's a whole mess of shark infested waters that seems to have little possibility of payout.
So I guess mainly I'm here because there's nowhere else.

I had a wild experience in college that I swore was just going to be one a one off. It was a weird situation. but I had a zoo experience that was supposed to be basically shared with my roommate at the time, but she freaked out, leaving me to basically plunge into the zoo experience solo. It became something of a regular thing for a bit until I just stopped talking to the dog's owner.

I went out and did my own thing for a long time and I'd think about what happened, but tried to bury it for a long time. It was kind of like my internal, dirty secret that I didn't want anyone to know about. I still ended up gravitating back to places that let me experience it again in fiction and roleplay while always being evasive about it, but I got to know a few people I really started to trust, I took a chance, and I just admitted to my past, figured they'd be the first people I told about it.

Honestly it scared the heck out of me and I still think one of them judges me, but my other friend was super supportive, so I broadened the type of people I told, and when I felt less like I was a piece of shit and that it was something I could jump into with excitement or even be proud of, I wanted to kind of, I donno, figure it out again, get back into it.

That's hard though you know?

So I started with zoo forums to see about testing the waters and meeting people and seeing what happens.

I joined because I wanted to learn more, but every day I start to wonder more why I'm still here.
To make connections, probably, but that's a whole mess of shark infested waters that seems to have little possibility of payout.
So I guess mainly I'm here because there's nowhere else.
That's life in general sadly, as they say no pain no gain, suffer through it and you'll get results, just takes times and sifting through shit tons of fakes, and flakes.

Back