Women what are you hoping to get from this site?

Sorry. I understand it's a question for women. But she's an extension of me what I write she reads and vise versa. Misused the thread maybe for small rant. 😅 She wants something I can't give. That dirty animal fuck from a dog to put it bluntly just isint same as from a guy. And I t guess a guy started this thread. No offence. but get along with the person and have trust with my protection presence. Same reason a horse fuck is fantasised about. Unrealistic but then thought isint hard to decipher why many girls have it
Least we got same minds. It's what I can't give. But happy to accommodate since I don't see it as cheating. And into seeing it to. We might even be smaller percentage than the fakers as couple sharing this to the teeth and aren't asses. (Also 13 years together helps) Almost given up but if there are cincere owners that see we are genuine. No hurt putting it out there. Hi. 😊 also it has morphed from bent over to on her back instead. Maybe the girls will understand that transition better. Becomes bit more as time goes on. But long as we honest. Got no complaints and am even on these type of sites to double check. Love her want her happy she wants this...and luckily I'm into it to. Aka original question answer. hope from site is unlikely security giving unlikely experience to person they get along with. Nobody is asking for a toy in selfish way. Which is why pint is required first.

Sorry I deleted the responses I feared I was misunderstanding.
Still trying to dechypher that one. Did you mean me saying she's fit. And call it pos? If so apologise. Comes across terribly. (Had to look it up) 39 old shit remember. I'm not the articulated one. Scandinavian born. Emotionally intelligent both but we aint thick just my writing skills :) very........very lacking. 😂 Anyways someone intelligent reads thru this. Or. it's like playing the lottery

Still trying to dechypher that one. Did you mean me saying she's fit. And call it pos? If so apologise. Comes across terribly. (Had to look it up) 39 old shit remember. I'm not the articulated one. Scandinavian born. Emotionally intelligent both but we aint thick just my writing skills :) very........very lacking. 😂 Anyways someone intelligent reads thru this. Or. it's like playing the lottery
Honesty is what was presented. Raw. Do with it as you want

Personally, I came here to get educated. I'm a zoo virgin and I'd like to try getting knotted by a large dog (I have some pretty strong breed preferences and fantasies) but I know there are safety risks. Some of the guides here have definitely set my mind at ease! 🙂

I'm also just looking for community and friends in general. I'm really happy to find there's active threads on birds because that's one of my biggest interests~ There's so much I had no idea existed!

Back