women and girls they're not interested in men and boys

I remember when girls wearing short shorts with words written across their ass was the cool thing to do. Then, they'd go and get pissed off when you looked. There's sort of a similar thing going on now with leggings.

Like, look, sorry not sorry, if you have a sweet ass and are wearing leggings or short shorts, I'm gonna look.
Actually, re-reading this reminds me of a time I almost rear-ended someone at a stop sign because I was looking at a girl walking down the sidewalk. Her shorts showed the bottom part of her ass.

I had something else similar happen where I almost got in an accident because of looking at a woman, but I don't recall specifics.

Actually, re-reading this reminds me of a time I almost rear-ended someone at a stop sign because I was looking at a girl walking down the sidewalk. Her shorts showed the bottom part of her ass.

I had something else similar happen where I almost got in an accident because of looking at a woman, but I don't recall specifics.
Do you ever drive taxis? I was in the back of one making out with a woman and had the driver rear-end someone because he was watching us instead of the road...lol

Do you ever drive taxis? I was in the back of one making out with a woman and had the driver rear-end someone because he was watching us instead of the road...lol
I wish I'd had a working dashcam when these things happened.

Make sure it would have been worth the deductible lol.

unfortunately I imagine that some people are really insistent, and I understand that this may bother you.
I got the impression that THIS part of it is what the OP is complaining about which I would feel is understandable.

You can ask ONCE...but if you're told "no" then a gentleman is done.

And honestly, if her profile specifically states "I am NOT looking for a human/guy" then you don't even get one.

Correct me if I am misunderstanding you though @jesshotdog.

@jesshotdog et al
The reality of ZV is precisely the same as the Mundane World....same number of jerks, same amounts of idiocy, same adamant harassment of anything and anybody they consider targetable. It stinks, but likely you won't see it change much.

Use the tools you do have, the Mods, the ignore button....did you know that if you hit "Leave" on any given DM, it will bring up a box with two choices ? One is to completely ignore future messages from that person, and it actually works better than the regular ignore?

And for anything really foul, copy it and send it to the mods. They will act on it immediately if that's what is warranted, or begin a file to collect complaints on that user. Enough complaints and they'll butcher the pig.

Life doesnt have to be impossible.

J'ai eu l'impression que CETTE partie est ce dont le PO se plaint, ce qui me semble compréhensible.

Vous pouvez demander UNE FOIS... mais si on vous dit « non », alors un gentleman a fini.

Et honnêtement, si son profil indique spécifiquement « Je ne recherche PAS un humain/un homme », alors vous n’en obtenez même pas.

Corrigez-moi si je vous comprends mal @jesshotdog.
Je suis d'accord avec toi et c'est exactement ce que j'ai dit.

mais s'il n'est pas clairement informé qu'il ne s'intéresse pas à un humain, il ne peut pas lui en vouloir s'il tente sa chance,
bien sûr avec respect.
Et si la réponse est négative, arrêtez.
I got the impression that THIS part of it is what the OP is complaining about which I would feel is understandable.

You can ask ONCE...but if you're told "no" then a gentleman is done.

And honestly, if her profile specifically states "I am NOT looking for a human/guy" then you don't even get one.

Correct me if I am misunderstanding you though @jesshotdog.
I agree with you, and its exactly what I said.

but if he is not clearly notified that he is not interested in a human/man, he cannot blame him if he tries his luck,
of course with respect.
And if the answer is negative then stop.

just don’t think it’s fair to generalize people. If your experience has been nothing but people genuinely harassing you, I’m truly sorry for your experience. Hopefully if people see that you are zoo exclusive in your profile somewhere or you just open with that, they’ll leave you alone. If not, that block button loves to get tapped.
I would like to think this is true, but my list of blocked users is extensive, same people just will not let it go.

this is your opinion. some women are not closed to the idea of finding a human companion, who is also a zoo. what better than this platform to be sure to find someone who shares this.
unfortunately I imagine that some people are really insistent, and I understand that this may bother you.
But we are not all the same
I think you will find the majority of women here are not interested in men from this forum. Many of us have men in our lives already, this is where we come to share the parts of our lives we cannot share in day to day lives.

also, (not to sound bitchy or arrogant, but simple truth) we can get a date with a man in our daily lives super easy. and the level of pickup lines and harassment it off the hook. So coming here feels like an escape only to be confronted with the same thing.

if some men (boys with no self control) spud ld learn “no thanks” or read someone profile would go along to solving the issue.

my tag literally states I will not respond - yet every day there are at least 2 inbox messages with some form of “what you looking for here” of the infamous “I have a mastiff and I am 9 inches, hope we can chat” ….. I just reply with
👇🏻

I would like to think this is true, but my list of blocked users is extensive, same people just will not let it go.
It probably doesn't help that you're a bartender.
A lot of dudes just seem to think that means you're perennially "available" although I have no idea where that idea comes from.
I am truly astonished at what a lot of guys think is acceptable to send a woman out of the blue (I.e. dick pics) and also at how fast many men go from "I'm trying to flirt" to "you aren't flirting back, die you b***h!".
(This is just a general observation...not directed at any other men who may also be participating in the thread.)

I agree with you, and its exactly what I said.

but if he is not clearly notified that he is not interested in a human/man, he cannot blame him if he tries his luck,
of course with respect.
And if the answer is negative then stop.
Except that you are putting the burden on the lady. Sorry bub, but you should be a little more considerate, and not make the assumption that her life can't possibly be complete unless she has YOU in it. That is suspiciously like "Incel" logic....and that garbage derives from the Macho scene

It probably doesn't help that you're a bartender.
A lot of dudes just seem to think that means you're perennially "available" although I have no idea where that idea comes from.
I am truly astonished at what a lot of guys think is acceptable to send a woman out of the blue (I.e. dick pics) and also at how fast many men go from "I'm trying to flirt" to "you aren't flirting back, die you b***h!".
(This is just a general observation...not directed at any other men who may also be participating in the thread.)
I discount the pickup lines at work. That is going to happen. I mean the rest of life - grocery shopping, gas stations, mall.

ahh yes the dick pic, the first person who thought of that should be beat with a stick

I discount the pickup lines at work. That is going to happen. I mean the rest of life - grocery shopping, gas stations, mall.

ahh yes the dick pic, the first person who thought of that should be beat with a stick
My wife has had people hit on her at the grocery while she was wearing her wedding ring with our (then) young son in the cart in a baby carrier. Catch a fucking clue, dude.

My wife has had people hit on her at the grocery while she was wearing her wedding ring with our (then) young son in the cart in a baby carrier. Catch a fucking clue, dude.
one thing I have come to learn, a horny man is the least likely to be able to read the room. No just all signs point to ”no” but the persisten ones also, and the ones who cannot get past their thirst, and fuck up any chance they may have had.

why do men keep harassing women when they're not interested on this platform
I guess those men have no clue how to chat up a woman, but they have the never give up mentality.
As others suggested, ignoring them/blocking them solves this nuisance making such threads unnecessary.

Back