women and girls they're not interested in men and boys

I think it is a bit hard for a guy to just know if a woman has zero interest in them or even zero interest in just conversations with men. Guys do kinda just have to shoot the shot and see what happens. Otherwise they’ll never meet anyone since we women almost never approach them. I think there are lots of guys on this platform that don’t mean to “harass” anyone and they are just genuinely curious, trying to be nice, just want to talk to a female, or they may just assume (sometimes rightfully so) that you might want to have a bit of dirty talk because they saw something naughty you may have posted.

Yes, there are creepers obviously and people who don’t take a simple “no thank you” or a non-response. But such is life with other humans. For me, obviously I post sexual stuff and my username is rather oversexual. So I’m not gonna be surprised when someone DMs me something overly sexual or assumes that I’m down to fuck. I just play it by ear. If they seem like a creeper, block and or ignore. If I’m just not in the mood at the time, ignore the message or just do a quick plain reply and maybe I’ll be in the mood to entertain a conversation later if they message again.

I just don’t think it’s fair to generalize people. If your experience has been nothing but people genuinely harassing you, I’m truly sorry for your experience. Hopefully if people see that you are zoo exclusive in your profile somewhere or you just open with that, they’ll leave you alone. If not, that block button loves to get tapped.

I can only say, believe it or not but some guy's wish to get a deeper connection than only naughty stuff, we are not all creeps and all time hornster's.

No is no that's clear, also counts towards a guy, if a guy isn't interested he can say no to, there should be a mutual respect towards each other.

Meh, I think once the NO is out there, whoever should go the fuck away. No question.

However, I do think the objective reality is that people DO also want human on human contact too. And if you dont meet that here or someplace like here, where the hell would you?

That isnt the purpose of this place, but it also isnt to provide zoo exclusives with zoo partners either.

Make your wishes known and go from there.

Its a 2 way street, you want what you want, they want what they want. If those 2 things match, great, if not, adjust from there.

Are you actually hoping for a response from an animal other than man?
I bet you wear a nice outfit and pretend to be annoyed if someone notices, and god forbid it’s a male human.
I remember when girls wearing short shorts with words written across their ass was the cool thing to do. Then, they'd go and get pissed off when you looked. There's sort of a similar thing going on now with leggings.

Like, look, sorry not sorry, if you have a sweet ass and are wearing leggings or short shorts, I'm gonna look.

I think the best starting point is by having information on your profile that states what you are/aren't interested in CLEARLY. I am really only here to talk casually about sex with animals with others who share the interest.

My profile clearly states that I am bi and zoo-curious but also NOT looking for any human sexually ("No plans to act on either as I am married and don't want to go behind my wife's back"). This makes it easy for me to block anyone who disregards this (woman, man or dog made sentient because of a comic book style lab experiment gone awry :husky_wink: ). So as others state, use your ignore/block feature.

Having said all that, it IS frustrating that so many can't read the word "No" and accept that that's what it means.

To ignore user, hover on the blue link showing their user name (in left-hand panel next to their post) and then click "Ignore".

Honestly I have been on this forum for a long time and I have met many, many interesting people, males included.

There have been times where someone has crossed the line and to be honest, a polite decline on my part has always taken care of the issue.

I am sorry that some of you have had different experiences, but usually saying no in a nice but firm way works.

The majority of girls I know who have sex with dogs are already fully satisfied with their K9 lovers. They say they don´t fell any need of a human male partner in their lives.

For the same reason i guess, 40-50 year old guys chase after 20 year old girls, random (indian) men, going to models on instagram, asking for "Bob & vagine."

They are delutional about their chances, and quite frankly have no selfinsight, or mental capacity to think critically of their own actions, not thinking "Why would this girl be interested in me?" before approaching. If there is no valid reason as to "why would she be interested?" then people shouldn't approach like that. Atleast i think so.

There is a dating section for a reason on this site, so sad people can't stick to that.

Sorry but you can only speak for your self. some are some aren't some
Yep, makes sense now.
It made sense before. Those of us that deal with this knew what she meant.

For the same reason i guess, 40-50 year old guys chase after 20 year old girls, random (indian) men, going to models on instagram, asking for "Bob & vagine."

They are delutional about their chances, and quite frankly have no selfinsight, or mental capacity to think critically of their own actions, not thinking "Why would this girl be interested in me?" before approaching. If there is no valid reason as to "why would she be interested?" then people shouldn't approach like that. Atleast i think so.

There is a dating section for a reason on this site, so sad people can't stick to that.
Perfectly said. Thank you for this 💪🥰

I dont get it either. Why would they think I want to tell them about my experiences and get them off....There are some Serious Losers and creeps here.
I recommend a lead pipe, you can foam coat it too, it lasts longer for your pleasure! Keep applying till it stops twitching.

I remember when girls wearing short shorts with words written across their ass was the cool thing to do. Then, they'd go and get pissed off when you looked. There's sort of a similar thing going on now with leggings.

Like, look, sorry not sorry, if you have a sweet ass and are wearing leggings or short shorts, I'm gonna look.
Yes, and if they’re letting their dog into their snatch, I’m definitely getting hard. I swear it’s not my fault or anything I can control!

Can't fault a guy for trying (ONCE, not being pushy). After-all, being a zoo can be immensely lonely. If there is a glimmer of hope that you could find someone who shares your deepest desires on a site where everyone has the same intrest, then you're gonna give it a shot.

I absolutely don't justify harassment and stalking though. Thats just mental illness.

Can't fault a guy for trying (ONCE, not being pushy). After-all, being a zoo can be immensely lonely. If there is a glimmer of hope that you could find someone who shares your deepest desires on a site where everyone has the same intrest, then you're gonna give it a shot.

I absolutely don't justify harassment and stalking though. Thats just mental illness.
There is nothing wrong with friendly or fun chat or messages

why do men keep harassing women when they're not interested on this platform
this is your opinion. some women are not closed to the idea of finding a human companion, who is also a zoo. what better than this platform to be sure to find someone who shares this.
unfortunately I imagine that some people are really insistent, and I understand that this may bother you.
But we are not all the same

Back