Who Loves Animal Tails

They can look great. My wife used to have one that matched her red hair. It was wonderful. It wore out over time though and now we only have a cheap black synthetic one. It's better than nothing and still looks good when she's wearing her collar, but I look forward to getting another high quality replacement.

This is an old picture of mine with 2 buttplugs in my asshole. I was heavily into the BDSM scene at that time.

The black is a large (3" dia) plug and the red one is a (1.5" dia) pony tail buttplug.

I wasn't allowed to take them out unless I came and I was whipped with a belt all the time till I did.

DS
You are aoo hot and sexy my princess

I absolutely love them. I especially find the foxtails and ears quite sexy. I associate with White fox or wolf and I like the feel of the fur but I'm also attracted to red or Sorrel coloring the red fox is a turn on for me if I'm with a female who enjoys the same thing. I may just show a picture if I get the nerve LOL

I love tails. Both sexual and otherwise. I am a furry so of course I have furry tails. They are mostly German Shepherd ones. I love shepherds.

My plug toys are fur fox tails and a latex puppy tail from SquarePeg which i really like. Bouncy!

Back