Who Loves Animal Tails

I get tails adapted at the London Alternative Market.

A big plug means more more fun pulling on it.

I've bought a few for different people hoping they'd like wearing them, but no luck what so ever! Have only ever been met with disinterest unfortunately.

Tails on anything are beautiful, soft, and warm. The bigger and fwuffier the tail the better. I really like it when a friendly animal walks up and wraps it tail around your legs or palyfully wags it against them.

I really liked the tailplug that I had until it kept trying to fall out of me. Need one that's a little less heavy or less prone to just sliding out of me now.

I really liked the tailplug that I had until it kept trying to fall out of me. Need one that's a little less heavy or less prone to just sliding out of me now.

Find a fetish market. There's likely to be someone who sells tails and can either fit a larger plug or know someone who can.

I prefer to replace glass plugs with metal ones.

I love tails a lot and it’s something I find incredible sexy when looking for pics on twitter. It’s a huge turn on.
My wife has never been into this so it’s not something I really can enjoy in my day to day life.
Before I met my wife I did date woman who loved tail plugs and sometimes cat or fox ears too. I miss it a bit sometimes but at least I found someone to merry who also enjoy animals. So that’s a big win none the less.

At least you can share zoo with your partner though. Unfortunately, my partner isn't into any of it.
Yes I’m happy i found someone like her. It makes life easier we can talk about these things without it being awkward or creating problems. Took a big load of my shoulders back when we met and I realized she was as open minded as I am ?

To be completely honest I was suffering a severe bout of anxiety and just wearing a tail seemed to help. I guess just reminded me of my girl when I was out. I had to be discreet about it and have a low profile one under my clothing but yeah they are cool haha.

Back