Who Loves Animal Tails

I have a coyote skin hat with the tail attached if that counts... he was attacking my chickens. Just letting yall know so I don't catch a bunch of flack

I love plug tails so much! I have a bunch of them and hundreds of pictures of them!

Really want to find an owner who is into petplay/tail plugs too - they'd watch their dog mount and fill me, then plug me with a tail to keep all the hot doggy juice in

:gsd_wink:

Attachments

• 1465234273368.jpg
    1465234273368.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG-20170127-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20170127-WA0012.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG-20181019-WA0009.jpeg
    IMG-20181019-WA0009.jpeg
    563.4 KB · Views: 115
ur must
This is an old picture of mine with 2 buttplugs in my asshole. I was heavily into the BDSM scene at that time.

The black is a large (3" dia) plug and the red one is a (1.5" dia) pony tail buttplug.

I wasn't allowed to take them out unless I came and I was whipped with a belt all the time till I did.

DS
ur master uses u properly

This is an old picture of mine with 2 buttplugs in my asshole. I was heavily into the BDSM scene at that time.

The black is a large (3" dia) plug and the red one is a (1.5" dia) pony tail buttplug.

I wasn't allowed to take them out unless I came and I was whipped with a belt all the time till I did.

DS
Great stuff!

I love plug tails so much! I have a bunch of them and hundreds of pictures of them!

Really want to find an owner who is into petplay/tail plugs too - they'd watch their dog mount and fill me, then plug me with a tail to keep all the hot doggy juice in

:gsd_wink:
Lovely pics, thank you for sharing. I have similar urges at times to be someones pet and filled up with doggie cum then plugged with a tail.

I bought one to try it out, but it just feels so odd since it hangs straight down. I think if it curled out away from my body a little and could sort of pivot from side to side with the sway of my hips as i walk I would have enjoyed it more.

I bought one to try it out, but it just feels so odd since it hangs straight down. I think if it curled out away from my body a little and could sort of pivot from side to side with the sway of my hips as i walk I would have enjoyed it more.
I agree and I've seen attempts to make furred tails that curve away from the body before. The problems are that for a perky/curled tail, the center of mass of the tail is going to try and the tail to point downwards and therefoee turn the plug inside you. Even with a plug with a longer base that sits between your cheeks, it isn't going to be very comfy.

You've also then got to have a spine of some sort in the tail or it would need to be over stuffed to keep its shape. With a spine it wouldn't be comfy to sit and with over stuffed it's going to get heavy and not move much. And let's not even start with the "animatronic" wagging tail that's out there - that thing looks so uncomfortable! 😅

The best compromise I have seen are furred covers for the silicone plug tails. Sure it won't be a very long tail, nor will it be thicc and super fluffy, but it will be comfortable and will stay in place well enough.

Maybe we need to come up with a better solution!!

For me, I am happy with regular furred tail plugs. Yes they look particularly silly when you are stood up right but they look fine when sitting or on all fours imo. Plus I like the feel of it swishing on the backs of my legs 😁

I have always wanted a tail.... I used to say i wanted a real one & people thought I was a weirdo! (LOL - I am)

But anytime even I've mentioned how cute I thought a tail plug be to ex partners, they have shut down the idea pretty quick! 😕
Boo! You should embrace the wag and get yourself a tail! I have a few from different places and they are so much fun!

Reactions: p a
You're getting my hopes up. I'll look around but I doubt it'll be worthwhile. I'm thinking of like a classic thick dragon tail. Like one of the images I added

Attachments

• 1600420d86c263443acc875ce4012f7d.jpg
    1600420d86c263443acc875ce4012f7d.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 0c069789808e5e89a038370795bfa6bb.jpg
    0c069789808e5e89a038370795bfa6bb.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 57
I really like bird tails and bird tail feathers, or feathers in general that is.
Specially if they're raised, revealing the cloaca that is beneath it

Back