Who Is your favourite beastiality actress ??

Godiva and the white dog, Sonya and the German Shepherd, Tigerlily and the Irish wolfhound, hottest ones I've seen and I've seen A LOT. All are AoZ girls I think not sure

My number 1 would have to be Bilara! She is hot blond and has a great dane! Still remember the first time i found her videos!
The problem with bilara is she always just teases, she never lets him REALLY fuck her, only complaint. She is super hot though, just let him have it!

Vixen, Lise, Yasmin and Zaina are all on the top of my list, so many loads blown over them

Sexonia also, I've only seen like three vids of her though
Sexonia was sooooo hot. Still is. She works as an online cam domme, though. Not my thing. I think she did 5 videos in total, but one of them (outside in a blonde wig) is only available in potato quality.

Sexonia was sooooo hot. Still is. She works as an online cam domme, though. Not my thing. I think she did 5 videos in total, but one of them (outside in a blonde wig) is only available in potato quality.
Did she get doxxed? Ouch, poor girl! :cry:

And I agree with you on the domme thing

Did she get doxxed? Ouch, poor girl! :cry:

And I agree with you on the domme thing
Yeah. Some of her unmasked videos were posted on a tracker site and also pics which showed enough similarities to prove it is her. I'm not going to repeat the info here, but it's going to get leaked and traded, I have no doubt.

I don't know enough actress names, but I'm an absolute sucker for latinas. Colombians, Venezuelans, and Brazilians above all else. 🥰

Bilara. She fucks Bruno a grate dane. She has a tiny frame and he is huge. Good combination and she handles him well. Very hot.

Acadia in "Burned with Desire". The way he forces his huge cock into her tiny body, the way she retracts trying to get away but he just clamps on and shoves deeper and deeper until she's knotted and has her pinned to the floor. Moaning in pain/pleasure while he throbs filling her pussy with his doggie cum. So fucking hot.

Sonya is great at getting pinned and screaming while knotted too.

Back