Who Is your favourite beastiality actress ??

No offense but Bilara hasn't fucked a dog in her life. She just uses the cock as a dildo, which is pretty whack
lol, I've watched a few and there's one where he gets about two pokes in. Such potential but such a letdown.
Veronica Silesto is my favorite. I wish the settings were a little different and unique as after a while it can become repetitive. Although I must say that she is into it very much and seems to enjoy it. Maybe she can try doing more anal, blowjobs etc to add some variety.
100% agree.
There is a blowjob compilation where a few shots are her laying on her back on a footstool (or something. Couldn't take my eyes off the action long enough to tell)
But anyways her boy is going to town on her face and in her mouth.
Never saw that action before. Really enjoyed it.

I generally prefer the amateur ones. Their videos are more "raw" and they're doing it entirely for the pleasure because they don't get paid. That being said, I'd say Veronica Silesto, Stray-X and Yasmin would be my pics. Yasmin's boar creampie videos are an all time favourite for me.

Also, I can't leave out Mistress Beast. While I don't think she's very attractive, I can't deny her content was amazing and varied. She played with so many animals, both male and female. You could tell she was very into it and wanted the animals to have a good time, too.

Picking one is impossible. Shylark, Frisky, Shawnie, Kirsten, Inke...from B/F. Stray-x, Summer, Elle( not the new little skinny one, the Bbw Brit) Taylor, from Zooschool, Dogwoman, Honey, and a couple others from AOZ. Kitty Kreme, and the chick from "Cuptivated" some of the SEAMLESS gals...there are others....these will start you off.
Hey bud, just wanted to thank you for all these names. Saw a great video today because of your suggestions.

Back