Who Is your favourite beastiality actress ??

Devotehuendin did a few nice boar scenes. What is she up to nowadays?
A few scenes? Ive only seen one. The one where she collects the sperm in a jar and closes it, but then does nothing more with it. Do the scenes you are talking about belong to that same shooting? Did she drink any of it?

Who is the favorite actress that you find most beautiful ?
For me I'd probably say Stray X overall but to be honest I appreciate any girl that has consensually chosen to share her love for animals with the community, and especially when I can see how much they care for the animal and are enjoying pleasing it. That's so important to me, just as when deciding who I allow to meet my dog

Does Fantazi really enjoy it though?
According to the description of the video, she said she tried it for the money, but found she genuinely enjoyed it. She seems to enjoy the extended French kissing (as thorough and lengthy as any I've seen in pro videos), and that would be hard to fake. The last knot towards the end clearly moves her.

However, BEWARE her current Twitter (if it's even her). Blatant ripoff.

I really don't know her name. But she's a Brazilian Ebony, big boobs and all.

She has a Dog scene, horse scene and another scene sharing a horse with another woman. Years has passed and i can't find anything about her

Do you think a woman with nick "mbca" on chaturbate can be Fantazi? I know she doesn't have a tattoo (but that can be removed, or it might not be real in the video), and I know she spoke Russian/Ukrainian, but German can be learned. She looks very familiar on chaturbate videos :)

Who is the favorite actress that you find most beautiful ?
The most beautiful actresses to me aren't named. But I can find the video to them and drop the links later.

These women are extremely gorgeous. So pretty that it doesn't make sense for them to be engaging in k9.

Miss Lise is my number 1

There are so many unknown names that I am in love with. They are just not recognized by name for whatever reason may be.

My top favorites in order:
Lise
Veronica Silesto
Vixen
Alison
Stray X

TBH. Even though Lise is my top,
I think Veronica makes better content and in my opinion she is the K9 Queen right now.

Nobody else does it like her.

knotty is absolutely phenomenal frisky too can't forget icedone, shawn and sabrina (love my bbw's), monica from AOZ is sexy as hell
vixen was sexy in her early work, cant forget stray-x, sin from unimportant has n amazing ass to take a pounding and im sure theres others im forgetting
Lise
Veronica Silesto

The most beautiful actresses to me aren't named. But I can find the video to them and drop the links later.

These women are extremely gorgeous. So pretty that it doesn't make sense for them to be engaging in k9.

Miss Lise is my number 1

There are so many unknown names that I am in love with. They are just not recognized by name for whatever reason may be.

My top favorites in order:
Lise
Veronica Silesto
Vixen
Alison
Stray X

TBH. Even though Lise is my top,
I think Veronica makes better content and in my opinion she is the K9 Queen right now.

Nobody else does it like her.
Silesto has never held a knot inside her for more than 2 seconds at that's a fact.

Back