• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What's The Last Movie you've watched?

Vivarium.

Really great movie and I highly recommend it. The shortest summary is "a couple get trapped in an inescapable endless suburb and are forced to live there alone". I'd say avoid literally every single trailer for it, because I've never seen a trailer that completely spoils the movie, and who honestly likes to have a movie spoiled.

It wasn't as shocking of effects as was In the first one but the story was cool. I never read the comics because I was a broke kid in a small town with no stores around.
I never read Dr. Strange comics and honestly didn't know much of anything about him until the MCU. Idk, it just felt rushed to me. It was all action action action. It wasn't bad, just not what I had hoped. Thanks for your response!

I never read Dr. Strange comics and honestly didn't know much of anything about him until the MCU. Idk, it just felt rushed to me. It was all action action action. It wasn't bad, just not what I had hoped. Thanks for your response!
aren't pretty much all MCU movies like that? action action action with loads of quips? nothing against them, they're good "unwind after a long day" movies. i just don't get the following they have, like what sort of hype can even a trailer for one generate.

i'm on the fence whatever to get disney plus to see the ones i missed

Back