• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What’s on your sexual bucket list?

Please no club that I'm at. Otherwise I'll start narrating like a nature documentary.
Please no club that I'm at. Otherwise I'll start narrating like a nature doc

Please no club that I'm at. Otherwise I'll start narrating like a nature documentary.
lol. That’s like how I used to be with drinking games. All of a sudden I get a British accent, talk super softly, and narrate everything

really wanna meet an FTM guy to explore with but that makes me sound like a chaser :(
I’ve been with and dated MTF women before and love it. Living where I live there’s a huge population here. I don’t think it would make you a chaser if you found the right one, were honest, and let them decide. But a common problem in that community is the amount of people who lie to fuck

I’ve been with and dated MTF women before and love it. Living where I live there’s a huge population here. I don’t think it would make you a chaser if you found the right one, were honest, and let them decide. But a common problem in that community is the amount of people who lie to fuck
yeah its fucked, like ill admit a big clit is a kink for me but its still about THE PERSON not whats betweens their legs

threesome with two dogs, be it a spitroast with two males or girl/me/boy sandwich or two girls at the same time.

i technically used to have threesomes, but the third was usually either on clean up duty or getting fingered off to the side. she didn't care to be that involved when i was with the boy.

Back