• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What unusual animals would you like to see a sex toy made from?

I have the American meat canine two hole toy and the primal hardware bunny with two holes. Very fun toys. Don’t use toys much these days but when I do they are my go to :3

Surprised that among all the toy makers in the fantasy scene, no one ever thought about making an echidna toy. Four heads and all. Everyone memes the fuck out of it but I guess not even that brought it into the eyes of the dildomancers.

I also second (third?) the cloaca toy option as well. Just bird/reptile anything in general. BD released a totally-not-Kass penetrable, Stryker, like, a month ago, but...it's a butthole. Complete with a backsack. You could maybe pull it back a little bit with your finger underneath it and pretend it's a (very sunken) avian cloaca.
I was hoping someone would say echidna.

Ugly, in my opinion, but a four headed penis is a force to be reckoned with.

Maybe a crocodile dildo? I've seen a few and they seem.. interesting enough to make a silicone replica. I'd buy one.

What was the name? I’d love to see it!
I apologize apperently what i thought was a bear was a wolf muzzle and a mare ass. For whatever reason I thought they were supposed to be bears. I will say although not necessarily what is wanted but fetish zone has a bear dildo. And the mare ass on bd is very similar to a bear vagina. The mare is named Mary and the wolf muzzle is David.

Back