What unusual animals would you like to see a sex toy made from?

It's not very accurate though. I could get any tapered toy and it'll be much the same as the orca from exotic erotics, minus the texture.
Just look at that one in the image I posted, and compare it! It's at least half my height, has a discinct set of muscles that become more visible toward the head, and the head itself is flared!
Yea I was looking at that and see it's not as correct as some of their other ones kinda sucks but yea definitely would be interesting

I can't wait till they give Moose a larger size option. Got him recently, took the knot. Probably the closest to getting knotted by a real dog that I'll ever get.
Right I wanna try one of the lifecast doggos but I gotta try to stretch a bit before I can even come close to any of them but one day and hopefully a real doggo but I wanna live in the country partly for that reason

You’ll never guess what I designed last week. Specifically to mimic the real thing to the most of my ability. First time making something in blender.View attachment 409083
Wonderful!
The sheath might need to be brought down slightly, but I’d love to see something like that on market.

Too bad I’m not the guy for getting manufacturing going lol.

Ps. I love your profile picture.

By wanting others, i really mean others who love them without wanting to harm them for their own pleasure.
Unfortunately, there's really not many. In fact i've only met one ever and we weren't in touch for very long. It can be kinda depressing at times...
Since all amphibians → reptiles → birds and mammals descend from fish, you are from alone in your appreciation of fishly critters. But I see why this phylogenetic perspective may not be satisfactory.

Since all amphibians → reptiles → birds and mammals descend from fish, you are from alone in your appreciation of fishly critters. But I see why this phylogenetic perspective may not be satisfactory.
Nope 😭
sometimes... I like to concentrate really hard to see if i can reactivate my ancient genetic code and regrow gills.

One of these days...

I've thought of a few. Would want them all to be microwave safe so they can be heated to accurate temperature. That makes a big difference in animals and humans....
1) a penis worn by females. First it would fit inside her vagina and have an external penis section. Then, the internal piece would be inflatable so she doesn't have to wear it like a strap-on. Also, a small tube that could fit in her urethra, allowing her to urinate. Finally, a pump that controls stiffness. As you could imagine, it would be something that could be worn/used all day long.
2) A female pig vagina, soft, fluffy, pink, and stretchable. Add a pump to allow adjusting how tight she is and another to add lube so she would "get wet" during use.
3) A male canine penis like we've seen but with another pump to allow adjusting stiffness/firmness. It would normally be flaccid but get firm with one pump, control the knot with a second and squirt with the third.
4) A female Bonobo chimp in full bloom. That would be a two handed toy!

Last edited:
I recently saw “grinders” on Etsy. Apparently they are silicone sex toys, especially made for women to grind on. It’s a flat piece with a structure that you can strap onto a pillow and “ride” it.

I would like to see such a toy with different animal structures. Snakeskin, dog fur, maybe grind over a mare’s pussy. I don’t know why, but the idea turns me on. Even though grinding on surfaces like this is not realistic. But in silicone? Yes please!

a female Cerberus (three headed dog) with matching rear end section complete with soft fur, heated, lubricated, flexing. milking cookies (with all three being insatiable) and a nice sweet disposition
Cerberussess are not known for having a sweet disposition. Qv Fluffy in the "Harry Potter" universe.

Undoubtedly a shark. There have been some clasper-themed toys in the past, but none that resemble the real thing.
And besides a shark, a lifecast big feline. The spines may have to be filed down a little, and I recognize that feral felines aren't that long, but I would love to be penetrated by, say, a lion.

I would love to have a lioness vagina.
I was wondering on the same thing. I found even dragon or vampire style, alien and sand worm from dune movie style. But not a single feline vagina. Not a lioness, tigress or even cougar type of fleshlight.
I was thinking on learning how to make one but it seems complicated.

I was wondering on the same thing. I found even dragon or vampire style, alien and sand worm from dune movie style. But not a single feline vagina. Not a lioness, tigress or even cougar type of fleshlight.
I was thinking on learning how to make one but it seems complicated.
Sahleen bad dragon

Back