• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What unusual animals would you like to see a sex toy made from?

Dolphin pussy would be very nice
It has been done! Source seems to be from Sidewinder on fur sites. Even used to take custom commissions for zoo fleshlights. No idea if the person is still active though, as a lot of these dates are from a decade ago. God I want one so bad.

Attachments

• i need it.jpg
    i need it.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 60
  • i need it 2.jpg
    i need it 2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 61
  • i need it3.jpg
    i need it3.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 61
It has been done! Source seems to be from Sidewinder on fur sites. Even used to take custom commissions for zoo fleshlights. No idea if the person is still active though, as a lot of these dates are from a decade ago. God I want one so bad.
Oh my, they look amazing, i wish i knew from them when they were still making them. A cetacean realistic fleshlight is something i would love to have ^^

Bears! I'd just, like to get fucked by a bear, they're not very thick... But I don't even care lol
Also Orca ? dick or vibrating tongue ?lol

Bears! I'd just, like to get fucked by a bear, they're not very thick... But I don't even care lol
Also Orca ? dick or vibrating tongue ?lol
True. Their tongues are very enticing. Imagine a full lick from their barbed, long, thick wet sloppy tongue like that along your full length. I'd go crazy.

Attachments

• 784387348.PNG
    784387348.PNG
    886.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 1381495806.jpg
    1381495806.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 15
I asked Manuel at Sidewinder a handful of times if he could continue this project, and he keeps saying yes, but I think it's not going to happen. They can't get production costs down and yield up enough to actually do a run even at $1,000 per toy. Only a few of those prototypes were made.

Not an unusual animal, but an unusual toy. Imagine a really thick horsecock, with a gaping urethra that one could penetrate...

Not an unusual animal, but an unusual toy. Imagine a really thick horsecock, with a gaping urethra that one could penetrate...
That exists, I have it, Hudson from Weredog.

I mean what about a 1:1 scale hemipenis of a komodo dragon?
Or a 1:1 size Ostrich phallus!
or a 1:1 size salt water crocodile penis

i like exotic erotic's orca toy, however i wish it was a little more realistic. other than that...
- a realistic male black/brown bear toy!
- a male bat toy!
- a male tanuki (raccoon dog) toy!
- any mustelid or mephitidae toy of any sex would be amazing, a plush doll with anatomically correct hole(s) or a toy that i could use as a strap-on ;3

The strangest thing I have ever have in relationship was a huge Landrace stallion, but that was a long time ago, and it is not so strange to see those kinds of relationships anymore.

What was always my dream of youth until today are the magical Tapirs, very docile and sociable creatures despite being wild animals, and that have hardly needed to evolve since very remote times... Do you remember the first part of 2001 A Space Odissey?

20011.jpg

Look at the shape of the bone in his hand...

Hyena, Tiger/Lion and Dolphin pussy. But in general it wold need much more lifesize dolls. The feeling like to shake a spray can in your hand is just not the same than to grab and hug a well shaped body.

Back