What do you keep next to your bed?

They use them in the military. Sometimes called an trench tool in the US. It's just a small shovel that folds up and is really sharp on the edges that can be used as a weapon when necessary.
Okay thanks for that.
But why leave it there?
Do you think he is concerned about protecting himself in the night?
He's an Aussie so they are not usually so defensive.
I suppose I should ask him.

They use them in the military. Sometimes called an trench tool in the US. It's just a small shovel that folds up and is really sharp on the edges that can be used as a weapon when necessary.
ENtrenching tool and they're only sharp if you sharpen them.

Okay thanks for that.
But why leave it there?
Do you think he is concerned about protecting himself in the night?
He's an Aussie so they are not usually so defensive.
I suppose I should ask him.
Lol no, it's not for any specific reason it just happenes to be there... It's a cold Steel tactical shovel so it doesn't fold up and I haven't found a better place to put it yet. It's mainly for camping as it can help with a lot of stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️

I mean I could hit someone with it but there's 3 locked doors between my place and the street

Lol no, it's not for any specific reason it just happenes to be there... It's a cold Steel tactical shovel so it doesn't fold up and I haven't found a better place to put it yet. It's mainly for camping as it can help with a lot of stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️

I mean I could hit someone with it but there's 3 locked doors between my place and the street
Lets go camping. You me and our favourite big pouch.
(Im in Sydney)

ENtrenching tool and they're only sharp if you sharpen them.
Nope, this one comes sharp and so was the other one I looked at, it's kind of a multitool when I'm camping as I can use it as a shovel (obviously 😅) but I can also use it to cut down trees as long as the wood isnt too dense like iron bark or something

wine gums are like gummy bears, just a different shape and taste.
why pre sucked though? that sounds a bit gross, to be honest.

Back