The best dog dildo's?

LOL. I found a video that shows the Kandhar. At about 40 seconds. Sorry, it is a Whitney video. She is an ignorant bitch, but it does show the dildo. The SMALL dildo. The large one is 3 inches longer.

https://***********rocks/video/1407...e-reasons-why-girls-should-have-sex-with-dogs

Kandhar or something like that. Though, for the past several months, it is NOT listed or searchable on their website. No idea why unless they simply can't keep up with demand or they have discontinued the model. Dog cock, small knot, realistic-ish colors, once inserted, you pump up the knot. Also has a squirting feature, though the females I've discussed it with prefer warm-hot-ish water to the fake cum. The model IS super expensive though, at around $160+
That's because its not a bad dragon toy. The Kadahr, is from Fetish Zone.

LOL. That would explain it. I stand corrected. Not sure why I thought it was BD though.
Yeah, I had no idea fetish zone even existed. So I went the route of searching "kandhar dog dildo" and came up with that. Tough sometimes with how many smaller companies make these things.

Ive had a BD Nocturne for awhile and I have to say its superrrrr high quality I guess the only thing i wish it had was an inflatable knot which I didn't even know was a thing when I got this toy

I had an elypse art vixen before and it just seemed underwhelming tbh. Also had a red from bad dragon but the shaft to knot ratio was meh but still better than vixen. Recently ordered a razor from bad dragon

I never got a real dildo but I happened to find a brand of hot sauce whose bottle has a decent knot - I have no idea why they chose that design but it's just the right size for me (male). The brand name is Picamas.
Make sure you wash off all the exposed hot sauce

Proud owner of a Bad Dragon Rex (large) with cum tube. Love it...

Also got an Akita from zoofur which was my first K9 toy

Want to expand my collection tho... Love the idea of toys with expanding knots. Anyone suggest where a UK based girl could get one? Happy to pay international shipping costs if they are genuinely worth it

Have you tried anything from https://www.exotic-erotics.com

I have their mastiff one, and I enjoy it quite a bit.
Proud owner of a Bad Dragon Rex (large) with cum tube. Love it...

Also got an Akita from zoofur which was my first K9 toy

Want to expand my collection tho... Love the idea of toys with expanding knots. Anyone suggest where a UK based girl could get one? Happy to pay international shipping costs if they are genuinely worth it

I have a Vixen from Elypse Art that I bought nearly 15 years ago. Recently my kitten found it and pulled it out of the cabinet and ended up putting several holes in it with its teeth. I emailed them to ask if I could repair it and if they sold a repair kit or something. To my absolute surprise, they told me to ship it back to them and they would try to repair it for me.

They did repair it, did it FREE of charge and now I will have hopefully many more years with it. I never expected them to fix it for free - especially since I’d bought so long ago.

I highly recommend them not just because they make a great product, but they continue to make sure customers are taken care of LONG after the sale is done. They didn’t have to do squat for me because it was so old. But they did what most companies won’t do and helped their customer.

I've ordered this one! I'm very curious about the toy!

Update!

I threw my FAAK out. The FAAK doggy dildo reacted to other toys, they melted when they touched.

I have received my IvyToys dildo now and last year I've ordered a mundir too. Those are my favorite toys now!
I'm still curious about BD and Elypse Art. Maybe.. Maybe one day.. Lol.

Update!

I threw my FAAK out. The FAAK doggy dildo reacted to other toys, they melted when they touched.

I have received my IvyToys dildo now and last year I've ordered a mundir too. Those are my favorite toys now!
I'm still curious about BD and Elypse Art. Maybe.. Maybe one day.. Lol.
So it looked nice but whas bad quality material 😔

I’ve read most of the posts here and some of the items are interesting and I can understand the males need for a dildo. I can also empathize with the girls that don’t have or have access to a k9 utilizing a dildo or fulfilling their fantasy until they either decide to make it a reality or knot. I have my own k9 companion and have never felt the need for a k9 dildo although I do own a rabbit and a few vibrating dildos. Maybe if I had a girl friend that was actually interested but hesitant it might be allow her to get and idea and entice her. Having said that if I actually had a girl friend that was that interested I’d just let her observe me and my boy.

I’ve read most of the posts here and some of the items are interesting and I can understand the males need for a dildo. I can also empathize with the girls that don’t have or have access to a k9 utilizing a dildo or fulfilling their fantasy until they either decide to make it a reality or knot. I have my own k9 companion and have never felt the need for a k9 dildo although I do own a rabbit and a few vibrating dildos. Maybe if I had a girl friend that was actually interested but hesitant it might be allow her to get and idea and entice her. Having said that if I actually had a girl friend that was that interested I’d just let her observe me and my boy.
I’d be real careful with that 🙂 it’s more than likely to weird her out

W
(all comments are within the context of male anal play unless listed as my partner's opinion)

I owned both Bad Dragon and Elypse Art in the past, they're OK but not my favorites.
Elypse Art dildos' surface is way too smooth in my opinion (I like a bit of friction/texture when playing), and their biggest canine is too small for me.

Favorites:

Primal Hardwere (https://www.primalhardwere.com) *inflatables*
Tried: Growler inflatable (large) and Big Bad Wolf inflatable (very large).

I appreciate the texture on the balls/base, as well as the hard silicone core with softer outside.
Taking a slightly inflated growler and having the knot pop in you is one of the best feelings I've had while playing.
I'll confess that I cannot take the big bad wolf's knot (I don't stretch hours each week), but taking the shaft is already enjoyable.

Neotori (https://www.etsy.com/shop/neotori)
Tried: Ferin the fox (medium) and Mundir the wolf (fairly large).

Overall nice look, great suction cups, the silicone density is just right (knot can squish a bit to pop in, enjoyable).

Exotic Erotics (https://www.exotic-erotics.com)
Tried: Phoenix (medium and large).

I love the feeling of the ridges on the head, and the bright orange coloring is fun.

Zetapaws (http://www.zoofur.com)
Tried: Fox (small), Timber wolf (medium), Akita (large), Griffin (large).

The texture on these is awesome, they tend towards a more “realistic” look, suction cups are OK (not as good as Neotori's though).
I have them on medium firmness, and the knot on Akita is not very squishy so it took efforts to get in.

My partner (female) loves vaginal play with these, the texture feels good and provides appropriate friction, the Timber is “just the right size” for that :)
Would love that bad wolf or Cassius 💕

Back