The best dog dildo's?

I bought Animhole German shepherd dildo on Sexshop 51. 26 centimetres of absolute godliness. Just need to train more for that big ass knot.
But i would not suggest buying anything from them. I got two more Animhole orders(Unicorn horns), and they had badly done suction cups plus one had holes in texture.

I bought Animhole German shepherd dildo on Sexshop 51. 26 centimetres of absolute godliness. Just need to train more for that big ass knot.
But i would not suggest buying anything from them. I got two more Animhole orders(Unicorn horns), and they had badly done suction cups plus one had holes in texture.
is that made from plastic?

Have a medium sized Rex from Bad Dragon 3 cm width and a Jorhan Stallion 4 cm width since a few days ago. Both are excellent in quality. Jorhan is bringing my anus the the brink of pain thou. Need more stretching 😅

I've tried and enjoyed many, but my money goes to the Exotic-Erotics line of life-cast dildos. I have the Murray (Aussie Shepherd) and the Bernard (St. Bernard obviously) and Bernard is WAY too big to knot vaginally and i only managed once anally but FUCK did that feel good when it popped in

Life-cast adds to the realism and fantasy, and the texture is great too. I see a few comments saying certain brands are a little too smooth so I'd throw my hat in the ring for Exotic-Erotics!

While it's smooth and might be a little small for people, I also love the Elypse Art dildos. When I bought mine it was the only inflatable knot toy on the market and brought me many fun nights. Still does.

[chexk

check out zeta creations

QUOTE="Doggygirl, post: 4744, member: 3918"]
Hi all!

For those who have tried a dog dildo, which one is your absolute favorite?
I ordered one from Aliexpress, Brand: Faak, but I'm not expecting much of it.

Xx Doggygirl
[/QUOTE]

Are there any realistic or life cast dildos that have both a cum tube and a suction cup? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've only seen the BD Rex have this combination of features.

I'm considering either an exotic-erotics lifecast or a BD rex when they drop one with suction cup and cumtube that I can snatch.
Is the cum tube worth it, or should I just get the lifecast?

Last edited:
I have been eyeing the Rex from bad dragon for a long time. It looks great but hard to pull the ugly on spending that money. Also cant decide on medium or large. I am experienced with anal toys so I am accustomed to size. I want big size but alsowhats closer to the real thing
Get the large

I got myself a Rex dildo medium size and firmness from baddragon a few years ago now, and have enjoyed it thoroughly ever since. The price was a lot for me at the time, but it still looks and functions as good as It did on the day it arrived. I would definitely recommend:)

Bad dragon is the best, bought some toys of Ali express and they are cheaper but far too hard. Here is the family photo Bad dragon on the left, then the others from ali ( wolf, k9, tenticle, deer, and horse). The baddragon is 2-3X the price, but feels so much nicer and not like a hard peice of plasticthumbnail_20210709_181647.jpg

Hi all!

For those who have tried a dog dildo, which one is your absolute favorite?
I ordered one from Aliexpress, Brand: Faak, but I'm not expecting much of it.

Xx Doggygirl
So I am a male keep that in mind but I have ordered stuff from BD. I have a medium Rex and a medium nocturne. Nocturne is modeled after a dragon and that's the better of the two it's so much easier to take and feels really good. The Rex is just to firm I guess unless you really like the "pop" sensation with a knot. It does not really feel like the real thing as it's just to firm and while fun is just to much of a pop. It's like if the knot was always pulled out while the dog is at peak climax. However I have the vixen from elypse art. And holy cow that's a whole other level of fun. Perfect all around. It's like the real thing but you can control it so it's really nice on that part. It does feel amazing. The material is really slick already and feels great. I'd say go with elypse art. And don't be to afraid to go large. The size comparison is a bit weird but basically with the largest one you don't have to inflate it a lot to feel good 😉

I have a dog dildo from Elypse Art and it's amazing! I've also tried BD and Exotic Erotics. Both are find but BD has some pretty bad press so i'm not too keen on spending my money there tbh.

I don't use them, per say, but have given Kadahr as a gift to a few friends. They seem to bee a hit.

As far as knotted toys go for me as a guy
-soft xl rex from bad dragon - hard to wiggle in without a suction cup base, I can't seem to take the knot.
-sift xl Roland from bad dragon - I got to the medial ring then couldn't go any further. More straight feeling
-Medium medium nocturn and David from bad dragon - nocturn had 3 knots while David only had 1 nice and manageable but my insides wanted to force them out. Couldn't get that tired feeling despite the full feeling.

Back