Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.6%

• Total voters
I have had a hysterectomy had I not had one I would of tried a boar. From the two woman I have discussed this with that I believe have actually experienced it I was told that a bores cock will actually penetrate the cervix and uterus. Had I not had a hysterectomy I’d of had to find out.
With a young boar you can take his cockscrew cock your your ass hole....like guys do...and feel him wiggle and cum inside you.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean about being aggressive. I meant his weight at full size compared to my wife who doesn't weigh very much and has a small frame. Even with the cage she is under, he is so much larger than her that I wouldn't want her to take the risk.
Boars are stronger than most realize. They also spend some time mounted to cum and plant the plug.

We are luckiest to stay on a farm, not ours, there’s a huge amount of small type pigs there and I totally LOVE having sex with the boars TOO especially vaginal sex which is THE most sex I have with the boars!!!! I totally LOVE THEIR corkscrewing like cocks going on wildly IN ME!!!! One of my duties is also to collect THEIR semen the old fashioned way - jerking them off with my hands - when I’m not at work and I love doing it too but the sex with them and all THAT PIG CUM is most incredible to say the very least!!!!!!!!
They sure have interesting cock...

We used to raise purebred Durocs Excellent pigs to fuck. They had a little leg under there to get them up higher. Had a nice pussy... Not to tight ... not to big and they were horny lil sluts!!! Lol
Mine are for breeding, hopefully will have my first litter in December (shot a wild boar while he was on top of my little sow last month)
MY boar is still a bit young, but tries real hard

Mine are for breeding, hopefully will have my first litter in December (shot a wild boar while he was on top of my little sow last month)
MY boar is still a bit young, but tries real hard

Oh Jesus just what you need... A litter of half wild pigs! Lol

Well they may be for breeding... But that doesn't mean you can't fuck em from time to time... Just for practice ya know. Lol

I LOVE when sows are horny lil Sluts falling into the same category as I AM!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. Yup... Nothing wrong with horny lil sluts at all!!! Lol

Huh why did you make the first quote look like it’s mine???

Uggg didn't notice that. I'm gonna plead fat fingers or piss poor proof reading.

Yeah... If you fuck em right they just keep coming back for more... Two legged or four legged variety. Lol

Sows are probably the slutiest of them all. Fuck em a few times and they were happy to see you... whether you brought feed or not! Lol

We are luckiest to stay on a farm, not ours, there’s a huge amount of small type pigs there and I totally LOVE having sex with the boars TOO especially vaginal sex which is THE most sex I have with the boars!!!! I totally LOVE THEIR corkscrewing like cocks going on wildly IN ME!!!! One of my duties is also to collect THEIR semen the old fashioned way - jerking them off with my hands - when I’m not at work and I love doing it too but the sex with them and all THAT PIG CUM is most incredible to say the very least!!!!!!!!
love your story, love be find a farm, my be some day

Back