Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.7%

• Total voters
Would love to, but Im a clean freak, so would have to be the right conditions, as my equine experiences were.
That shouldn't be too difficult. From what I've heard, pigs actually prefer to stay clean, contrary to popular belief. I'm not an expert, though, so I'd like someone with more experience to either back me up or correct me, please!

I'm sexually attracted to pigs but I'm also used to eat meat from very long, so, I don't think I can change that part of me.
[...]
The only thing that I'm sure of is that if I had a pig companion, he wouldn't be my dinner xD
Well... in the end it sounds like a crazy predator-prey relationship, but... humans are strange creatures...
I deal with this dilemma all the time. I really want a pet pig, but I don't know if I could bring one into my home if I keep eating bacon and barbecue... I wouldn't eat my porcine pal, of course, but I don't know if I can force myself to stop eating his brethren. Humans are strange indeed...

the easiest way I've found. is as follows

Give yer pet pig a name you like.
give your Slaughter pigs names like "Bacon", "Sausage", "Ham". so you know where they belong in your food chain and in your freezer.

works for any "Farm" Animal type you wish to apply it too.

Lol, I thought to call my (eventual) pet pig in this way for a joke :LOL:
I know what you mean, I also know that there are people for whom there isn't a distinction between "farm" animals and pets. As I said, it all depends from the individual (experiences, beliefs, moral and so on...), but it's more a dumpster fire discussion, I guess 🤔

True, My dad was a depression era farm kid. all animals on the farm could get their card punched.. on any given day, depending on family needs.
So with that in my background, as a kid with one foot in Modern Urban Life, and the other firmly rooted in Hobby Farming (anything under 50+ acres).
so we had Pet's and we had food animals. this is how I was raised. and since I don't eat dogs or horses.. it works for me.
though..
How exotic would "peppered Poodle On A Stick" taste? (Snicker)
No?
How about a " Chihuahua Chimichanga"? (Laugh)

this is how I was raised. and since I don't eat dogs or horses.. it works for me.
I would have guessed that you had a farm background 😁
The way we grow has its grade of influence on how we see things in the future.
How exotic would "peppered Poodle On A Stick" taste? (Snicker)
No?
How about a " Chihuahua Chimichanga"? (Laugh)
Hopefully, I'll never know 😂

[QUOTE = "farmjimm, post: 38765, member: 2049"]
Einige Schweinezüchter verkaufen die alten dünnen Sauen für weniger Geld. Sie sind ideal für Männer mit dicken Schwänzen. Und die meisten lieben Sex.
[/ZITAT]
Das kann ich bestätigen. Ich selbst habe einen großen, dicken Hengstschwanz. Es ist ein überwältigendes Gefühl, bis zum Anschlag in die Sau einzudringen.

[QUOTE = "farmjimm, post: 38765, member: 2049"]
Einige Schweinezüchter verkaufen die alten dünnen Sauen für weniger Geld. Sie sind ideal für Männer mit dicken Schwänzen. Und die meisten lieben Sex.
[/ZITAT]
Das kann ich bestätigen. Ich selbst habe einen großen, dicken Hengstschwanz. Es ist ein überwältigendes Gefühl, bis zum Anschlag in die Sau einzudringen.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
now in english..

[QUOTE = "farmjimm, post: 38765, member: 2049"] Some pig farmers sell the old skinny sows for less money. They're great for guys with big cocks. And most of them love sex.

[/QUOTE] I can confirm that. I have a big, thick stallion's tail myself. It is an overwhelming feeling to go all the way into the sow.

[QUOTE = "FarmCouple, post: 73863, medlem: 5997"]
Frastødende? Hvis det er noget, beviser dette, hvor naturlig bestialitet er. Jeg observerer dette hver gang min kone kopulerer med sit vildsvin.
Du har den menneskelige kvinde. Smuk, lugter dejligt. Du har vildsvinet. Grimt og lugter ikke så rart.
De vil begge have det samme. At avle.
Han har en pik og sperm, og hun har en fisse, der gør ondt for sperm.
De er så forskellige endnu, så ens, at de vil og kan kneppe hinanden.
Kontrasten er fantastisk.
[/CITERE]

Reactions: Cit
Frastødende? Hvis det er noget, beviser dette, hvor naturlig bestialitet er. Jeg observerer dette hver gang min kone kopulerer med sit vildsvin.
Du har den menneskelige kvinde. Smuk, lugter dejligt. Du har vildsvinet. Grimt og lugter ikke så rart.
[/CITERE]

Yes a sow and a cow looks very different from each and you and me, but we can have sex together,and love it, and our genitals fit together very well.
When I was 14 years old I was so lucky to have access to sows . And When I saw a boar fuck a sow. I knew that I would also try to fuck her. When I was so lucky for the first time to lay on the back of a sow. There I found out that she was just as horny as me, and enjoyed my cock in her pussy, just as I felt a wonderful arousal with my cock i her pussy. And our genitals melted together in a fantastic synthesis.
The same with a cow the big pussy can take cock and halls into all that femininity and bless it with all that hot slimy cunt
OOH To lean me in over her back ,and ride her until my cock almost explode in her cunt.
Why is something so wonderful forbidden.

Has anyone had sex with a pig, and are people interested in having sex with pigs? (Most discussion is about dogs and horses).

People on BF discussed having sex with pigs, both vaginally and anally.
I love it, it's the best I've had... Would travel anywhere for some more... I'm looking for a a sympathic swine herd or sow owner near me.

Last edited:
Has anyone had sex with a pig, and are people interested in having sex with pigs? (Most discussion is about dogs and horses).

yes it is wonderful to see these men enjoy having the dick in the pussy of a sow . When I was 14years old.I helped a neighbor with his sows.
Hi was away at a bar almost every night.
One day I saw a boar fuck a sow,it was so horny a sight that I had to try too.
So one day i I saw a large sow was red i the pussy, I went over there in the evening, and jumped into the pigsty to her . She know me and vi were friends.
I caressed her in the pussy And she stod still , And from there I found out that sows in heat was just as horny as me!!!!!!!!!!
I had learned from the boar so I laid down on her back and bumped with the cock against her pussy, after a moment my cock found it's way into her pussy.
Now I knor why the boar was so eager to get on the sow OOOOO it was wonderful. After that night I was often in the barn fucking the sows. There varm slimy cunts is just fantastic.

Pigs are on my bucket list...as are sheep, goats, donkeys, llamas, deer, etc.

What can I say...Iike variety...?

And I am a mammalsexual...

Don't know if I could fit in a virgin sow, goat, llama, or deer, however...I'm kinda girthy...could be a tight squeeze...???
please watch out with the animals you do have intercourse with. especially virgin ones. you could rip their insides and give them a slow and painful death

please watch out with the animals you do have intercourse with. especially virgin ones. you could rip their insides and give them a slow and painful death
Come on man, that's so dumb and improbable on so many different levels...(facepalm)🙄

A) doubtful I would own any of these animals anytime soon, if at all
B) if I did I would not try to force my pecker in any orifice it did not fit
C) I am into developing a relationship first before trying to initiate sex and the animals pleasure always comes before my own. Their pleasure feeds my pleasure, and if she is not into it, I am not going to proceed. Nope, not into rape.
D) more liable to break my dick trying to force entry than to "rip their insides"
E) Although it would be awesome to have sex with a huge variety of species, I am madly in love with a sweet and beautiful mare, and our sex life is active and amazing...and for now, that is enough.

[/CITERE]
Er det virkelig et vildsvin, hvis det er jeres kæledyr? 🤔

What/where's "BF"? I'd like to read the discussions you're talking about. Sorry, I'm terrible with deciphering acronyms haha.

Come on man, that's so dumb and improbable on so many different levels...(facepalm)🙄

A) doubtful I would own any of these animals anytime soon, if at all
B) if I did I would not try to force my pecker in any orifice it did not fit
C) I am into developing a relationship first before trying to initiate sex and the animals pleasure always comes before my own. Their pleasure feeds my pleasure, and if she is not into it, I am not going to proceed. Nope, not into rape.
D) more liable to break my dick trying to force entry than to "rip their insides"
E) Although it would be awesome to have sex with a huge variety of species, I am madly in love with a sweet and beautiful mare, and our sex life is active and amazing...and for now, that is enough.
I fully agree with you dude. :)

Back