Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.
I had a buddy who owned horses at one point and ever since I got a look at their ass/pussy I've always wanted to shove my face in it

The dream is to get my nose is a nice, warm donut and sniff.
Done this before with a mare, actually. It smelled leathery, and she was a lot cleaner than your average person would think! If I had more time, I would've been behind her like I was for a lot longer...

I've rimmed a female dog before, but boy do want to get lost in a stallion donut. You could definitely do some prep work as far as washing the area but you can't always be perfect.

The animals I've tongued from behind were all human and they all seemed to enjoy it plenty so I did too. I wouldn't say I fantasize about it but I do have a massive thing for servitude and servicing rectums with my mouth is one of the most subjugating gestures I can make.
Good ones likes rimming and give animals a go

Horse ass is legit the most delicious looking I've ever seen. Every time I see one it drives me wild with lust

Back