Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

I have been having a great time tonight and I will be honest I will be getting my tongue deep inside my dog's arsehole as often as possible
Happy to hear you've been enjoying it!
When i found out how much it turned me on, i felt weird for liking it.. But the more zoos i get to know that enjoy it too, the more comfortable i feel about my love for tailholes <3

Last edited:
I also have the weird phantasy of licking a female dog or pig while it is almost sitting on my face, smelling it's butthole with my nose inside. Or having a horse pinning me against a wall with its ass or against another horses ass.
that would be heaven <3

I’ve wanted to rim a horse very badly. Got close on a couple occasions but neither were clean enough for me to give in. I’m not into scat but am willing to get prettt heavy into musk and dirtiness. There’s a line though.

Yes, wouldn’t do it to my own dog (maybe in the future) but if I was invited over and told to suck dog/horse ass I definitely would~!

Enjoy rimming mares and geldings...sometimes use a flavored edible lube smeared on the anus or cunt..one that does not have any sugar as an ingredient especially when tasting a mare. Need some moisture back there if the horse doesn't give it. With some tastiness there my mouth salivates plenty and makes my cock plenty hard and pointed. 🐎👅🐎

Enjoy rimming mares and geldings...sometimes use a flavored edible lube smeared on the anus or cunt..one that does not have any sugar as an ingredient especially when tasting a mare. Need some moisture back there if the horse doesn't give it. With some tastiness there my mouth salivates plenty and makes my cock plenty hard and pointed. 🐎👅🐎
How do they like it? Do geldings like it more then stallions?

What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.
I always give my mare a good wash before I rimmed her out as she enjoyed it as well and keep asking for more.

I enjoy rimming my mare as part of foreplay before fucking her and afterwards may lick up her juices mixed with my cum. It extends our love session...she enjoys as much as I do.... :love: 🐎 :love:
How does she show her pleasure? Does she watch you while you do it? Does she back into you or did she ever press her ass aginst your face?

What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.
I love to do it with my dog. I tried with a horse ... few second ... <3

The thought is sexy as fuck… But in practice I still haven’t rimmed my 15 month old Doberman… I can’t quite get over the fear of the ick factor… I love rimming humans but you can communicate if your ass is squeaky clean … picking up after my dog every day also doesn’t help I suppose >,<

Back