• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Pegging?

Love being pegged. Few things in this world can compare. It a whole new level of pleasure.

I consider gay as a guy who desires vto fuck or get fucked by another guy. It’s the attraction and desire that makes them gay. I love anal but don’t find men attractive
Ah interesting view. Thanks for sharing that with me. Yeah apparently the Gspot is up the man's ass.

I love being pegged. But most because of the reaction from the woman pegging. My ex gf did this and she orgasmed so hard. Made me no hands cum. And does it make me gay ore whatever? I honestly don’t mind what people may call it. There’s only one thing important to me, all who join needs to enjoy.

I love pegging. My wife loves doing it wuth me. Besides the zoo, we love it.
I understand that a man who likes pegging and who likes male dogs is special. I think it goes beyond the concept of homo or hetero.
;)

If this has been done forgive me. Still trying to workout the site.

I do love pegging a good man. The question I want to ask is, how many men here love to be pegged & if a man (heterosexual) takes it is he still deemed to be "Straight".
There's been a few cultural references in mainstream movies (well U.S. based, apologies for those based on my bias here) such as the first Dead Pool movie comes to mind.

I love pegging. My wife loves doing it wuth me. Besides the zoo, we love it.
I understand that a man who likes pegging and who likes male dogs is special. I think it goes beyond the concept of homo or hetero.
;)
Yeah I was thinking that. I know men that would literally knock the head off a man that would come near them with a cock but yet, they love dog knots n pegging.

Back