No more human dick pics as profile pic

There was a reason I pressed the Ignore button, just knew he is going to get rowdy, and moments later he got banned 🤷‍♂️

I mean causing a commotion on the forum and cursing at a mod I’m not surprised.
When he said to me "Then don't look"..... Okay, which direction? - - - > or <- - - , doesnt matter, still see that ugly butthole. He will put on a diaper and suck his thumb 🙄👍

On a website that seems to be very active with lively conversation where we feel safe from the world that censors and condemns us, should we be condoning censorship? If we were to follow those same values (supporting convenient censorship), then what argument have we against the general consensus that wants us silenced?

There are countless topics, stories, activities, images and videos on this site that I don't understand. Some may turn my stomach, but that's not those folks' issue. That's a me thing, and I can simply avoid that content. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Scroll on. If you want a group that comisserates about all the things that turn you off, make a group and talk it off. I admins of this group have rules that include no harassment, sems that would include going after member's for their avatars that fall within the boundaries. Who is causing a greater problem a quiet member with cock pict or a gang of people harassing and making threats?

Just as you wish for genitalia-free avatars, most of society wants a zoofile-free world.
When has censorship led to progress and greater acceptance?

Last edited:
I installed adblocker pro, then added "||zoovilleforum.net/data/avatars/*" to the filter list, and all the avatars went away in an instant.

I also added other filters, for other websites, where crotch pics are annoyingly common.
but i wanna see the funny and cute avatars :gsd_happysmile:

On a website that seems to be very active with lively conversation where we feel safe from the world that censors and condemns us, should we be condoning censorship? If we were to follow those same values (supporting convenient censorship), then what argument have we against the general consensus that wants us silenced?

There are countless topics, stories, activities, images and videos on this site that I don't understand. Some may turn my stomach, but that's not those folks' issue. That's a me thing, and I can simply avoid that content. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Scroll on. If you want a group that comisserates about all the things that turn you off, make a group and talk it off. I admins of this group have rules that include no harassment, sems that would include going after member's for their avatars that fall within the boundaries. Who is causing a greater problem a quiet member with cock pict or a gang of people harassing and making threats?

Just as you wish for genitalia-free avatars, most of society wants a zoofile-free world.
When has censorship led to progress and greater acceptance?
I respect your advice and I totally understand what's disturbing you with some pics or vids but I only agree with you 50 percent, and the 50 percent is about censorship, mainly:

However, we are comparing the incomparable. It's not so much that zoophilia is censored, it's that it is downright prohibited and illegal, regardless of the ins and outs. Nudity is permitted, depending on certain circumstances. However that's not the real problem.
You also have to think about the values of others with personal space they want to have for themselves. IF I came up to you in the street and said “hey what’s up?” then by lowering my underwear in front of you and sticking my dick 10 centimeters from your face, how would you react?
I think for many women, it really sounds either like something invasive or like misplaced pride. And then technically, we're here to talk about ourselves and our loving partners, right? therefore, it would probably be more judicious to put an avatar in relation to that. Am I wrong?

Its a public forum, but jee, I don't want to look into some dramas queen's butthole or a some dick or one like a very tiny pee pee from a fat chubby that gives me the jeepers creepers, looks like the Dicks with Dicks are becoming famous. Hoorah. I might get scared to have a nightmare of dicks crawling up my ass 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Aka
Its a public forum, but jee, I don't want to look into some dramas queen's butthole or a some dick or one like a very tiny pee pee from a fat chubby that gives me the jeepers creepers, looks like the Dicks with Dicks are becoming famous. Hoorah. I might get scared to have a nightmare of dicks crawling up my ass 🙄
Wow I feel attacked. I blurred out my tiny dick. anything else you disapprove of about my nude body?

You are changing 🤔😂it usually happens to those who visit the dumpster fire a few too many times😂 I welcome you to the team😇

Or get carried off through the forest by a horde of them like in "jungle burger"🤣🤣🤣

Back