Neutered male sex information gathering

ukbiuk

Zooville Settler
Hi room..
Im just curious
Can a dog who has been done...still orgasm with anal sex?
Thanks.

would he enjoy it? at the moment, im fingering his ass, and he seems to like it.. wants to be near me .. but worried i might be hurting him.

If youre asking the forum if youre hurting your dog youre in the wrong place.

Gigelina.. asking questions.. learning from likeminded , developing into being a good lover of your pet.. im assuming is what this forum is all about..
i am in the right place and you need to be more considered chuck.

I want to get knotted but unfortunately my only access is a neutered male boxer. Behinds lubing my ass real good, how can I prepare well and will I get to enjoy the sensation of being filled up if not by his sperm then by other fluids??

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if he wants it and is receptive just give him a handy, I doubt you’ll get a proper load and there’s no chance at any sperm being present but hey being knotted would still feel awesome and he is likely to orgasam still.

I mostly fool around with my girl and only know so much about the male side of things so what I can tell you is limited, it all depends where the pre-ejaculate is produced.

Some neutered dogs still hump and thrusts, but he will no produce any ejaculatory fluids when he orgasm and his shaft tends to be rather dry. Have a go at masturbating him to find out if he is keen on sex but also some lube or water nearby just in case his extruded penis becomes too dry and uncomfortable. :)

curious, can you have a healthy sexual relationship with a neutered male? i feels like 90 % of dogs in america are now supposed to be neutered

Why do people spray and neuter they dogs? Isn't that animal abuse?
Some dogs need to be neutered due to cancerous tumors in their testicles. Honestly, letting them live like that as opposed to having them neutered is more abusive. Pitbulls are one breed that suffers from it.
It sucks, but better to have an animal live a long, healthy life ya know? ;)

Some dogs need to be neutered due to cancerous tumors in their testicles. Honestly, letting them live like that as opposed to having them neutered is more abusive. Pitbulls are one breed that suffers from it.
So why not neuter human males as well? Yeah sorry but your comment doesn't make sense to me. Every time humans touch something they want to justify it somehow. That is why the world is a mess right now. Animals lived on this earth for million of years however, once humans got a hold of them it is a problem now. Well humans have those same problems so why don't we do the same to us?

Last edited:
So why not neuter human males as well? Yeah sorry but your comment doesn't make sense to me. Every time humans touch something they want to justify it somehow. That is why the world is a mess right now. Animals lived on this earth for million of years however, once humans got a hold of them it is a problem now.
Every human needs to be neutered and/or castrated. This species is a fucking disease.
"Never satisfied, never fold. They eat with grubby hands until there's nothing left but piss."

Back to the question posed, I confirm neutered male dog has absolutely no ejaculate fluid. My male still loves to hump my hand and I like to do it for him. When I hold him behind the knot I can feel the pulsations. I do it in a way that seems to maximize his pleasure. It goes on for quite some time and he seems pretty happy. It's the least I can do for him. BTW, someone else had him cut, not me.

The known akita knot vids are made with a neutered akita.
But i suspect he has had sex before the snipping operation to perform that well.

Thanks everyone. I guess I'll just lube extra when I have fun with my boy. He's a boxer as well and not sure how big he is yet tbh

Some neutered dogs still hump and thrusts, but he will no produce any ejaculatory fluids when he orgasm and his shaft tends to be rather dry. Have a go at masturbating him to find out if he is keen on sex but also some lube or water nearby just in case his extruded penis becomes too dry and uncomfortable. :)

Yes. You are so right!
It is painful when you don't get what you want. If he isn't able to knot you then keep a spray bottle around to keep his area wet. If he does knot you then obviously your hole has all the moisture you both need.

Besides saving him pain, he will remember the next time and want you even more if your sure to keep his cock wet.

I have a neutered dog that loves to fuck but will literally cry when his dick gets so big and dries out.

K. Think I made my point. Lol. Goodnight yall

no day we castrate dogs because it brings in money, to say that they live longer is rubbish, their castration often induce future health problems especially if it is practiced too early

Some neutered dogs do. Probably has to do with how mature they were when they were neutered.

A castrated dog has lost only its testicles, right? And while testicles produce sperm, they do not produce prostatic fluid, the fluid that makes up the vast majority of ejaculate (semen).

Compare: A man who has a vasectomy can still "cum." He's just "shooting blanks" (semen without sperm in it).

Unfortunately, cutting off testicles also reduces a key source of the hormone testosterone, whose absence can greatly affect libido, sexual response. That means even though a castrated dog *could* probably ejaculate prostatic fluid, many simply don't. They just don't respond enough to process all the way to ejaculation. They can swell up, appear to make a knot just fine, but... they don't quite get as "invested" in processing to completion. It's there, but "they're" not there.

And of course, some castrated dogs lose sexual responsiveness to the point they just don't want you to touch their cock at all. Pre-castration, "ahhhhh....!" love to be handled. Ruled by hormones. Same dog post-castration, might snarl, might bite. They don't even remember they used to like it.

So it's not a simple "yes they do" or "no they don't" answer. It depends on a number of factors meaning it varies dog to dog.

One 7-8 year-old dane-lab mix we got from the animal shelter was intact when we got him, but part of the adoption contract required us to have him castrated within a given period of time after the adoption. We did enjoy his participation sexually for as long as we were permitted prior to the required castration. Very well hung. Copious ejaculate. A couple months later, not expecting him to be "interested" anymore, we were surprised to see he was still sort of into it. Full hard-on, big knot, and... *surprise!* -- a lot of cum!

It probably had to do with the fact that he was a fully mature dog, very long into adulthood.

Even so, I'd say within a year or so, his interest diminished to the point where he didn't seem to remember what that capability was all about. In other words, don't touch that. It would alarm him and make him nervous and concerned.

No problem for us. At that point, he's just our everything (except sex) companion. Our happy old doofus (afraid of rain, ecstatic about snow). He lived with us for several years before his heart gave out. A very long life for such a large dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new pup and he is very interested in mounting... but he has no nuts... so how well should I expect him to perform?

he was neutered as a puppy...

Last edited:
I have 2 neutered males. The youngest one was neutered at 7mo the older one came neutered around 2 I think.
The older boy still gets aroused, a lot! anytime there is company over it is red rocket city. My youngest will get swollen but no rocket when he gets excited (rolling on the carpet, when you come home, waking up in the morning).
My older boy and I mess around a lot but he doesn't hump. He'll hump my smallest female (also fixed) but won't hump me. So I think it mostly has to do with the sexual maturity of the dog at time of neutering. The youngest boy shows no interest in anything sexual. But my oldest can sometimes be too demanding

While not an absolute, it's safest to assume that the typical dog with no nuts is a dog with little or no interest in anything having to do with sex. A youngster mounting isn't trying for sex - he's playing.

Back