• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Last to post wins

30 year old American virgin played by Kate Mckinnon it is!

Side note, are female virgins above 30 also dangerously crazy in America?

Dangerous crazy like a 30 year old virgin in America or fun crazy like a Kate Mckinnon character?

omg Kate McKinnon is my celebrity crush
(and for what its worth they are one and the same, since she is on rerecord multiple times saying she would never fuck a man and the only penis she has ever seen was a nude art model)

Do you still count as a virgin if you've not had sex with a man? I'd count lesbian sex as loosing your virginity even if it's none penetrative.

Good crush choice though.

I mean men sure seem to count it that way but perhaps that is some internalized misogyny, I did avoid guys by leaning pretty hard into the whole purity thing at school.

I mean men sure seem to count it that way but perhaps that is some internalized misogyny, I did avoid guys by leaning pretty hard into the whole purity thing at school.
Virgin= never had sex with someone else.
Not a virgin= has had sex with someone else.

No need for a tiny PP to be involved.

Speaking of, the misogyny at this place certainly did not decrease this last year.
So mean bitch mode will remain activated.

Yes, being a newbie here has been an experience. So many unsolicited pictures of pasta.
True. They did sort of fade away the higher my "citizen rank" became.
Sort of acted like a deterrent to have "street rep". That's my own theory anyway.
As I barely got any at all when I left as an Esteemed citizen, but immediately got some requests once the DM on this user opened up.

I think like with all pasta it's important that you also tell the unsolicited pasta about how it should be snapped in half and boiled.
You shouldn't snap pasta on half, it detracts from the eating experience. Just boil it until soft enough to fit in the pan.

True. They did sort of fade away the higher my "citizen rank" became.
Sort of acted like a deterrent to have "street rep". That's my own theory anyway.
As I barely got any at all when I left as an Esteemed citizen, but immediately got some requests once the DM on this user opened up.
So you've been here before?

I've never been with a dog! This lifestyle is brand new to me. Its something I'm building up to. I've been, I suppose you would say, quite repressed until recently.
Anything we could aid in if you are curious about something about it?

For years, did you really think I could have been a DWTM champ after being here for just over a week?

And to ease those who think I'm here as a ban evation, I'm sure @FloofyNewfie, @Mare Lover 1975, @pes or @FoxandtheHounds can vouch that I'm not avoiding a ban with this new user.
Can confirm that they are indeed a long term member in good standing that asked for their previous account to be deleted.

I've never been with a dog! This lifestyle is brand new to me. Its something I'm building up to. I've been, I suppose you would say, quite repressed until recently.

lol well its any consolation (and not to add to my internailzed mysogyny again) bit I am "saving myself" for the dog in my pfp. But I guess it would depend on what one considers sex because I ave done everything but vaginal lol

Anything we could aid in if you are curious about something about it?
Honestly the forum has been really good for this. It's taken my curiosity about a kink I was only vaguely aware of and helped me understand what appeals to me about it and what it can offer me. I love it!

Honestly the forum has been really good for this. It's taken my curiosity about a kink I was only vaguely aware of and helped me understand what appeals to me about it and what it can offer me. I love it!
Nice to hear that it have been helpful.

lol well its any consolation (and not to add to my internailzed mysogyny again) bit I am "saving myself" for the dog in my pfp. But I guess it would depend on what one considers sex because I ave done everything but vaginal lol
I love that! How romantic.
Indeed.

Back