Ladies, would you ever let a guy watch you play with your dog?

I would 100% let my husband watch me fuck a dog if I knew he’d never tell anyone else or judge me for it! I’ve fantasized seeing him jerk off watching me get knotted in front of him and then immediately fucking me after. 🤭
Thats is one of my fantasies!!! Now to convince my wife to try again is another story…i am a supportive husband and i would never tell, I wouldn’t want to ruin the chances of it happening again!!…but i would love to do it just as you described!!

Moderators grow breasts one size for every women thread they open and shrink back down for every women tab they close. Imagine how difficult it becomes when you open 5 and your browser crashes.
I mean some people would love to have that kind of power 🤷🏼‍♂️

I am not a woman but a Mature (older) male married in love but sweet heart due to medical issues has lost her libido. I suspect if I had an opportunity I be open to a woman sharing the experience.

Yeah, they would let you watch them, only if you join onlyfans or whatever website that's a substitute for a Little Whorehouse in Texas and you pay outta your ass for a gif download. That's it. Me on the other hand, don't charge a cent for anyone to watch. Free Love! Y'all!

Well, I think that is not a plus that the dogs cannot get us pregnant, if u are smart the boys cannot get us pregnant too. I think that the real plus, for me, is the knot. 😄
it would be stupid for a man to compete with dogs sexually, i completely understand and accept that my boys can provide a different, more physically fullfilling to the ladies than i could ever dream of and thats what i love so much about this lifestyle. However if i was ever somehow able to grow a knott like my dogs do on my penis and experience being completely knotted, stuck inside until in completely finished ejaculating. I would definately be trying to share my man knot with as many willing participants as i could. 😋😋🤗

Back