Ladies, would you ever let a guy watch you play with your dog?

That's a ultimate fantasy of mine and i'm wondering if that's something that any of you would be okay with.

Is there any chance that i could find someone who would?
I don't think you would have any problems finding someone who would..I would be totally okay with it and stay totally clear if you wanted, but you would have the power to change your mind if you didn't feel comfortable.

Love to!
In 2008 I lived in Montreal, and I was dating a guy for about 7 months. We'd met each other's parents and the idea of marriage was being tossed around. I confided in him about my zoo lifestyle and he was very accepting of it, and even wanted to participate or at least watch me in the act. I was hesitant at first, because I wasn't sure how my 3 year old lab would respond to having someone else in the room with us as he could be very protective and often growled at the next door neighbors if he could hear them while we were tied. We decided to try it anyway and I must admit that having him there was very exciting. It was the first time I had ever shared it with anyone (in person), and I hadn't realized that exhibition would turn me on like it did. We talked about it often when we were alone, and how I didn't compare my dog with my boyfriend sexually, rather it was two different sides of myself. After three or four times I felt more comfortable, even though he was always worried about the scratches on my legs and butt.
It was about a month after my first "show" that I saw myself on BF... Altogether he posted 8 videos of me without my knowledge including some stuff we did with each other. No masks, no blurring, he even used my name in a few of the videos. I quickly contacted the BF Admins and had them remove the videos, something I'm still grateful for, they were very helpful and apologetic. But, by then, the videos and screenshots had spread to sites that have no privacy policy. Or no oversight at all. I wanted to hire a lawyer, but the taboo of what was recorded kept me from taking it that far.
I severed all contact with him and persuaded my friends and family to do the same, but he started spreading rumors about me. I was quietly fired from my job (thankfully), and after about a few months of dodging abuse both online and in person, I decided that I had to leave the city. I found another job in the northeast USA, and left the country.
I didn't have to change my name or fake my own death, but I don't have any friends left in Canada that will talk to me. I shut myself away from the world for almost a decade, and I still suffer from agoraphobia among other things. That was also the last serious relationship I've been in with any human.

TL;DR - I shared my secret with my boyfriend, and he ruined my life by posting me in the act online.

I'm open to questions but not pity, talking about it has proven to be helpful.
I am very sorry to read that your boyfriend would rather score some internet points than enjoy a great relationship with what seems to be a wonderful woman. I hope you will find someone better , if you havent already.

On a normal basis the answer is definitely not however for my first experience I feel I need an experienced owner and so far this site has shown me that most of those are male so for my first time it is something I may have to do. However it would not be something I would do in general.

(Edit: Seems I miss read the question, my bad here)

I see it as more a question not of watching, as him and the dog.

It'd be the same for my self, sexual wise very little interest in sex with a human, but would be very interested under the dogs tail providing the dog would enjoy that! or female k9 if she'd be receptive.

I have 0 interest in watching some one get fucked, I see that enough at every government office.

Last edited:
Would you let us all watch while you have sex with your significant other?
Sure. Over half a million people have already seen and beaten whichever body part to my ugly naked fat ass and laughed at my banana shaped cock. I have zero self consciousness ever since i realized that is a fairly large city of perverts. But, alas, nobody knows who i am in public. Being famous and worshipped by the masses has always been just out of my reach. Gotta dollah, I keena borro?

Sure. Over half a million people have already seen and beaten whichever body part to my ugly naked fat ass and laughed at my banana shaped cock. I have zero self consciousness ever since i realized that is a fairly large city of perverts. But, alas, nobody knows who i am in public. Being famous and worshipped by the masses has always been just out of my reach. Gotta dollah, I keena borro?
No, but I got about three fiddy

I let a guy watch each time. He have not missed one show so far.
You see the torture she puts me through every day for eternity and won't let me bust my nut. Such huge giant painful blue balls. Yep, y'all living on one of the blue balls. Just keep an eye out for the next megasuper volcano eruption. It's going to cover at least half of the planet of injecta.

Back