• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

i want a freaky boyfriend

Quiero un novio zoofílico que tenga más o menos mi edad y que le haga cosas raras a un perro mientras yo miro o que se masturbe mientras me mira a mí ya un perro. Ugh, es mi sueño.

Quiero un novio zoofílico que tenga más o menos mi edad y que le haga cosas raras a un perro mientras yo miro o que se masturbe mientras me mira a mí y a un perro. Ugh, es mi sueño.
tenemos el mismo sueño ??

My experience with men that like zoo stuff is usually either
1. They are much older than me
2. They are overweight
3. They have zero social awareness, completely awkward or have no personality outside of zoo
(Perfect example - they write stuff like "I will be your boyfriend" in threads like this)

This dream will stay a dream...
1) Older often means more experience and less fears (at least from my POV).
2) What's your definition of overweight? 10lbs, 20lbs? I'm 10lbs over weight from the outside world's perspective, my personal perspective is I'm probably 15lbs, but is that overweight to you? And why identify that particular physical trait, is a healthy body important to you?
3) Maybe I've been in the BDSM lifestyle too long and have found my corner of that tribe, so most of us lifestylers are generally social creatures and know how to conduct ourselves. Though even then, there are plenty of socially inept and awkward people, but maybe that can be said for almost any group.
4) Boyfriend/girlfriend... those labels make me cringe. If she says, I want to be your lover, now she has my attention.

1) Older often means more experience and less fears (at least from my POV).
2) What's your definition of overweight? 10lbs, 20lbs? I'm 10lbs over weight from the outside world's perspective, my personal perspective is I'm probably 15lbs, but is that overweight to you? And why identify that particular physical trait, is a healthy body important to you?
3) Maybe I've been in the BDSM lifestyle too long and have found my corner of that tribe, so most of us lifestylers are generally social creatures and know how to conduct ourselves. Though even then, there are plenty of socially inept and awkward people, but maybe that can be said for almost any group.
4) Boyfriend/girlfriend... those labels make me cringe. If she says, I want to be your lover, now she has my attention.
1) I mean 50+ talking to 20+ people. I want someone with the same level of experience and same expectations of life, but mostly I am seeing gross power dynamics and fantasies at play here. I will not even consider someone who is more than 5 years older or younger than me.

2) I want a physically fit and lean partner. Personal preference here. I simply don't find chubby bodies attractive.

3) Jeah same here. It can be said for a lot of groups though.

4) Jeah, especially for people like me who don't like these labels in general and don't care much for gender stereotypes.

1) I mean 50+ talking to 20+ people. I want someone with the same level of experience and same expectations of life, but mostly I am seeing gross power dynamics and fantasies at play here. I will not even consider someone who is more than 5 years older or younger than me.

2) I want a physically fit and lean partner. Personal preference here. I simply don't find chubby bodies attractive.

3) Jeah same here. It can be said for a lot of groups though.

4) Jeah, especially for people like me who don't like these labels in general and don't care much for gender stereotypes.
1) If they're 50+ chatting it up with 20 prospects, I'm not sure to applaud their resilience or question their desperation. Or maybe it's the blue pill.

2) I get that, I despite my extra poundage, I work hard at my physical health to I expect at minimum a little more than the "I walk" lifestyle.

4) Labels are rough but have their place... still, I cringe at the whole "He's my boyfriend thing", ugh, High School was traumatic enough.

Good luck on your journey.

i want a zoophile boyfriend who’s around my age and will do freaky things to a dog while i watch or will jerk off while watching me and a doggo. ugh it’s my dream.
Well, you probably already found it. I'm looking for the same thing, a woman of the same age with the same weird tastes. My first experience was with my dog. Now I'm 26 years old, I have a good appearance, I have very weird fetishes that I would like to be able to talk about with a woman without fear of rejection. If any woman is interested, contact me and I'll give you more details about me.

I wouldn't say I want a freaky girlfriend. Just someone who would enjoy sharing a zoo life with me. Someone who enjoys watching me have sex with my dog as much as I enjoy watching her with hers.

My experience with men that like zoo stuff is usually either
1. They are much older than me
2. They are overweight
3. They have zero social awareness, completely awkward or have no personality outside of zoo
(Perfect example - they write stuff like "I will be your boyfriend" in threads like this)

This dream will stay a dream...
I am the opposite of all things listed haha ?

i want a zoophile boyfriend who’s around my age and will do freaky things to a dog while i watch or will jerk off while watching me and a doggo. ugh it’s my dream.
funny Ive been looking for a woman who would do the same. not to fussed about age if theres a connection. not sure it will ever happen tho

Back