• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

i want a freaky boyfriend

I think it would be nice even just to have a woman to talk and text with as a friend about these subjects. Help each other get through the day. Have some laughs. That in itself would be wonderful to me.

i want a zoophile boyfriend who’s around my age and will do freaky things to a dog while i watch or will jerk off while watching me and a doggo. ugh it’s my dream.
It’s definitely hard, especially when there are so many other comparabilities with your significant other. There are good days and bad days. Can you have it all? I think so it’s just going to take some time to find that other person, in the meantime for most of us who are already committed it’s unfortunately more than likely going to always be a fantasy for us. ?

My experience with men that like zoo stuff is usually either
1. They are much older than me
2. They are overweight
3. They have zero social awareness, completely awkward or have no personality outside of zoo
(Perfect example - they write stuff like "I will be your boyfriend" in threads like this)

This dream will stay a dream...
Hi, maybe for some reason the pattern repeats itself in you, it is a good sign to know that many of us do not have those characteristics, and a better sign to know how to find someone to your liking, greetings.

I find this post and it's responses to be "interesting". I want a sub zoo girlfriend. There are many, many people active here looking for partners yet no one seems to be successful. Yes we are looking for something taboo, but statically some of us should be meeting a viable partner and living " almost ever after" if not "happily ever after".

Where are we as a collective going wrong?

I find this post and it's responses to be "interesting". I want a sub zoo girlfriend. There are many, many people active here looking for partners yet no one seems to be successful. Yes we are looking for something taboo, but statically some of us should be meeting a viable partner and living " almost ever after" if not "happily ever after".

Where are we as a collective going wrong?
A lack of trust no doubt. Not unreasonable. A lot of very logical reasons to be careful. Some are probably all talk. Just here to rub one out and go. Then logistics! You need to meet, hit it off, all online, then actually meet irl. Odds become staggering on that last step.

A lack of trust no doubt. Not unreasonable. A lot of very logical reasons to be careful. Some are probably all talk. Just here to rub one out and go. Then logistics! You need to meet, hit it off, all online, then actually meet irl. Odds become staggering on that last step.
I guess you're right but statistically it seems that someone should be meeting up.

i want a zoophile boyfriend who’s around my age and will do freaky things to a dog while i watch or will jerk off while watching me and a doggo. ugh it’s my dream.
I would be happy to jerk off watching you with a dog - I'm not into animals myself just into women with animals. ?

I've met a decent amount of people who their partner know but isn't into this but they're willing to let them explore on their own. But it's hard to build the trust to let them know at all. Idk what I would do if my gf didn't accept this. I think this is a huge part of my sexual identity and don't know what I would do without it

I just put in my Tinder profile that I was kink+ and very open minded about sex, got a lot of creeps, but also met my husband so it works =)
Touchè. But I still kinda think there's a difference between kink+ and beastiality. Met plenty of kinky people that weren't into this at all

Same. Only I want a G/F. I have long watched videos and get so hard. I just recently started to try and blow my dog but he seems to not like me messing with his dick. I’ll will keep trying. Not gay at all, just the taboo aspect gets me hard. Love watching younger girls (women) experiment.

Same. Only I want a G/F. I have long watched videos and get so hard. I just recently started to try and blow my dog but he seems to not like me messing with his dick. I’ll will keep trying. Not gay at all, just the taboo aspect gets me hard. Love watching younger girls (women) experiment.
I think clarifying that you aren’t gay to a bunch of people who fuck dogs is kind of unnecessary, but oh well.

How do you know if someone is a man or woman here. I don't like animals just like women with animals. I'm a guy from England waiting for Euro 2024 football disaster.
I had a video made in Brazil - a woman sucked a baby gorilla (I think) or baby chimp cock off. Is that bad because it's so young? ?

How do you know if someone is a man or woman here. I don't like animals just like women with animals. I'm a guy from England waiting for Euro 2024 football disaster.
I had a video made in Brazil - a woman sucked a baby gorilla (I think) or baby chimp cock off. Is that bad because it's so young? ?
Yes. Yes that is very bad. And against the rules here, as a heads up.

Also, to find out if someone is a man or a woman, just ask.

Back