• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

i want a freaky boyfriend

I'm totally interested and would love to chat with you if interested would you mind if I message you on here?

Where can I apply for being such boyfriend ? Seem girls have same problem as guys... Difficult to find someone with same interesses. I think I can't message here yet, need to be more active.

It's all fun hun my ex got me into this and eventually wanted it all to stop and start a family I didn't so it became the killer of the relationship so got to make sure they know what they 2ant
I've talked with many women whose bf or husband got them started. Then the guy discovered she enjoyed sex with the dog more than with him and left her. It was either that or the guy's fantasy didn't match with reality. So definitely need to be sure the guy knows what he wants.

Yeah but those guy's where probably also just watching instead of participating 😂 in my eye's it should be equally shared if your not into that yeah it probably will be the end of a relationship

I think it's more a matter of the reality not matching their fantasies. Most men think a woman with a dog is about the guy's fantasy. It isn't. It's about the relationship between the woman and the dog. Many, if not most, guy's egos can't deal with that.

It's all fun hun my ex got me into this and eventually wanted it all to stop and start a family I didn't so it became the killer of the relationship so got to make sure they know what they 2ant
I don't see why it would need to stop. Never had the family, but while I hear family life pulls away a lot of couple's time, I would think the moments together to still share fun would be even more important.

i want a zoophile boyfriend who’s around my age and will do freaky things to a dog while i watch or will jerk off while watching me and a doggo. ugh it’s my dream.
And here I was working and then vacationing in Germany earlier this year. Although I suspect there is an age gap, so seeing some castles would have probably still been my activities. lol

Odd, though, my heritage is also German, and when I became more interested in this and talking online, seemed a lot were over there. Made me wonder if there is something in our genes....

Last year I was dating a guy for a few months, I convinced him to get on all fours and take my German shepherd...doggie dick makes anyone submit.
I think I like your dating wishes. Did you have to coax him a lot or was he just waiting for an excuse to try and you asking was it? Guessing he knew about you already.

But why did it kill the relationship? Both of these things couldn't exist simultaneously in the relationship?

I think it's more a matter of the reality not matching their fantasies. Most men think a woman with a dog is about the guy's fantasy. It isn't. It's about the relationship between the woman and the dog. Many, if not most, guy's egos can't deal with that.
Gosh this. When I tell guys I'm chatting with that I'm fantasizing about dog cock, they want to take the dog cock away and be the center of attention. Like...I want animal cock??? Which Ive never had but want so badly? That's why I'm here? I would love a freaky boyfriend as well, but few guys seem understanding about my fantasies. I'd love it if they also desired animals and it wasn't one sided.

Gosh this. When I tell guys I'm chatting with that I'm fantasizing about dog cock, they want to take the dog cock away and be the center of attention. Like...I want animal cock??? Which Ive never had but want so badly? That's why I'm here? I would love a freaky boyfriend as well, but few guys seem understanding about my fantasies. I'd love it if they also desired animals and it wasn't one sided.
I feel your frustration. This is a zoo platform and many seem to veer off as soon as they get to a private conversation

Yep. Would really just love a guy friend to talk about zoo with and watch videos etc. You'd think that would be super common but finding someone is so hard.
I think part of this issue could be the making friends part. The initial meet is the common interest here, then we have life, etc. People become friends, talk about work, the latest movie, etc. Then this just becomes another part of everything. I guess that's how a relationship should be, but at the same time, the fantasy of it here keeps this part focused, while the reality then that you're people with lives might turn many hopefuls away. The dating scene is such a game these days to begin with, and mostly a losing one, so can't see that just because someone has the same interest here, that it would be much different. Some get lucky.

Back