I Have...something you did because you were Horny

I have ejaculated aiming at my own face, way more than a couple times, both just trying to paint my face, and trying to get as much as possible in my mouth
it's hot. i ejaculate into a bottle of soda or water or whatever and then drink it all.
i do love cum.

Had a random come over to eat me.
Tried to get a dog to fuck me
Shoved a cucumber in my cunt, a popsicle (frozen)
Video chatted with a dom who forced me to fuck myself with a thick dildo
Shoved a hairbrush handle and a bingo marker up my very tight ass
Let my brother hit it.
Fucked a friends boyfriend behind Walmart with truckers watching and the next day had a 3some with them both.
Spread daily for my dog to eat it both missionary and doggy.
If you’re not married, I’m will propose, 🤤🤤🤤!!!

When I was a teenager, I used to shove hot dogs in my butt and jack off, Right when I was about to cum, I would shoot out the hot dog on to the floor. I was a weird kid :ROFLMAO:

Once had a small Male dog that LOVED Rimming. As soon as I got home from work and took off my clothes he wanted to bury his snout in my crack. And I didn't train him to do that, He just naturally gravitated to my butt hole.
One day he was going to town on me. Almost had that snout up in there, he was that aggressive.
Well it turned me on So much. I turned over. Picked him up and put his crotch over my face and started sucking his dick, while I was stroking my own. He liked it so much that he was humping my mouth and the knot grew big on my tongue. Mmmmm

I have taken my pyjamas off and shown my entire naked body to my dorm roommate as part of a "show me yours and I'll show you mine" request.

Well I've been sleeping with someone the same age as my mom the last few weeks (43) . I don't mind too much but I've also slept with her daughter.... . I'm also guilty of masturbating at friends houses every once in awhile
Edit: daughter is my age

Last edited:
Back