• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How much do you masturbate?

Usually once or twice a day, if I'm able.

If I'm around people or my medicine is affecting me a lot that day, I may try but it doesn't always work. If it's because of my medicine, I'll still usually at least rub my cock to feel something.

If i am alone at home it can be 2/3 times a day. I would love to find people to do it together though, it's funnier when it's shared !

1-3 times a day. But sometimes not at all for a few days before going back to it... usually when having regular sex.

I used to do it daily. Now, I don't. I'm not sure what changed. I used to feel the desire to every day, but after accepting myself as a zoophile things began to change with me. At first nothing did, but then I started developing different feelings. Instead of having just a strong sexual desire towards dogs, I began to desire just having one. Specifically a female GSD. Now, instead of wanting to mastrobate every day, I feel the desire to have a dog to love deeply. Now, I still do, but much less frequently. I'm not sure what changed in me, but man I can't wait to finally have the space to get one... she will be my baby and I will love her so much :gsd_love:

Back