• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How much do you masturbate?

at least once a day usually just before bedtime for a better nights sleep… Although a lot more on sunny days, like today i’ve already gone twice and will likely go another 1-2 times before the day ends. for some reason sunny days make me incredibly horny then sleepy XD *proceeds to have a nap with his Doberman*

Attachments

• IMG_3514.jpeg
    IMG_3514.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
Once or twice a week maybe. Sometimes I do once daily for 4 or 5 consecutive days but other times I got 2 or 3 weeks between. I think it might be attached somehow to the state of my mental health (I have bipolar) so I don’t think it’s that strange.

basically a female born a female

The word cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) describes a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth, i.e., someone who is not transgender.[1][2][3] The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of. The term cisgender was coined in 1994 as an antonym to transgender, and entered into dictionaries starting in 2015 as a result of changes in social discourse about gender.[4][5] The term has been and continues to be controversial and subject to critique.

Back