• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How much do you masturbate?

On average, 4-5 times a week.
Over last few years it's become a bit of a dull routine just to "clear the pipes." Sometimes I'll stop in the middle of jerking off and go read a book or game instead.

It depends, but I usually cum around 6-15 times per day though. It’s kinda an insecurity of mine because guys and even my own fiancé are intimidated by how many times I can cum and how horny I am 24/7.

Usually 1-2 times a day. If I’m saving my cum for my girlfriend, then i won’t jackoff for a few days

It depends, but I usually cum around 6-15 times per day though. It’s kinda an insecurity of mine because guys and even my own fiancé are intimidated by how many times I can cum and how horny I am 24/7.
No need to be insecure about it... Fuck that... A woman having a real orgasm and submitting to her pleasure is, imho as a man, absolutely fantastic and a wonder to behold. I'd consider it a challenge and an honor to have a significant other with needs like you. I wouldnt be able to keep up on the cum count obviously, but theres no reason I couldnt help in other ways. :p

No need to be insecure about it... Fuck that... A woman having a real orgasm and submitting to her pleasure is, imho as a man, absolutely fantastic and a wonder to behold. I'd consider it a challenge and an honor to have a significant other with needs like you. I wouldnt be able to keep up on the cum count obviously, but theres no reason I couldnt help in other ways. :p
I really appreciate this and needed to hear it.

I really appreciate this and needed to hear it.
Absolute pleasure. Just noted the info on your profile & honestly, I'd have replied the exact same way if I had known your gender beforehand. Apologies if I caused any offense by specifically referring to a woman - just assumed a man would be dead after 15 masturbations a day. :p

Feel free to drop me a note anytime if you need affirmations or a pep talk. I'm a dad with kids almost your age and we tend to be good at that. :)

If its an RDO usually 2-3 times, other days only once maybe. depends if I feel like a quick mood booster lol

Back