• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many people you have had sex with?

The fact that some of you have a super high body count is a bit disturbing. Maybe it’s because I was raised a bit different. Hearing that someone has a high body count to me is a huge turn off. Sex is supposed to be a more intimate experience not just another Tuesday.
Don't judge the others acording to your own moral compass. For some of us sex is just another need in life, not like eating or breathing, you won't die if you lack sex in your life. Others might see sex as a personal and intimate experience reserved for few. You do you and don't judge.

I get the points you're both making, but eating and breathing are needs because you'll die without them.

As you said, you won't die without sex, so it's not a need; it's a nice to have.
People don't need friends, hobbies neither. Some people live completely isolated in forests and mountains. Yet most of us seek those things because they make life more enjoyable. Some people prefer to have large groups of friends whilst others would rather have 2 really close friends. Same goes for sex, you might want 1 o 2 partners for life to have a life with and little sex, or more sex, and that's totally fine. Others might be polyamorous or have open relationships, and that's also fine. As long as you don't do harm and take care, you do you and no one should look down on others for their lifestyle choices.
P.S.: sorry if is difficult to understand, english is not my first language.

I donated blood, numerous times, bimonthly, for years. When I stopped, I knew the exact same number of people as when I started.

I also applied to volunteer at the nearby animal shelter that's always going on about how they need volunteers.

They didn't even call me to tell me no.

That's all fine and dandy when you live in a highly populated area that actually has that stuff, but when there's nowhere near without people for it, all you're doing is engaging in wishful thinking. You're also telling me nothing I haven't already heard a thousand times before.

I'm not in this situation because of a lack of effort; I'm in it because of a lack of results.

Whatever. Here isn't the place to get into all this anyway.
It's not just about going out and socializing. You need to make yourself as attractive as you can, and then go out to see how good of a catch you are.

As for living in sparsely populated place, think about it from others' perspective: People around you don't have many options either, so they can't be too picky.
In case you're living in a desert, woodland, or some similarly deserted place, then you should consider moving out if you can. People go nuts if they are lonely for too long.

You need to make yourself as attractive as you can
You can't polish a turd.

>inb4 "hurrr mythbusters did it"

see how good of a catch you are.
There are plenty of fish in the sea, but that doesn't mean any of them are biting.

And in the same vein, just because you are unique does not mean you are useful.

People around you don't have many options either, so they can't be too picky.
They may not be, but some people still have larger "social budgets" for lack of a better term for it. Like ugly people can't afford to be picky when it comes to dating, attractive people can afford to be, even within the same exact pool of potential dates.

consider moving out if you can.
I gladly would if I could.

People go nuts if they are lonely for too long.
I'm well aware. A childhood of ostracization led to that. Now that die has been cast and other people can tell I'm a basket case and stay far away, as has been proven time and time again.

Regardless, like I said before, this isn't the place to go into all that.

If BJs count its over 200. I went through a hoe faze after my divorce and after not having cock for 15 years I may have set my status to free cum dump on a few gay hookup apps and well. ill just say I was well used

Mankind/Womankind are social beings. I’ve been married twice both marriages many years apart but both failed due to my work requiring me to be gone for extended time. My current relationship started in 2005 we are not married on paper but in our hearts we are. We are both strong willed individuals and it’s not always wine and roses. We are honest, trust worthy and supportive. I have no doubt we have our secrets this being mine but I am not an active zoo just have an appreciation for a woman that is but that happened long ago and honestly probably will never be experienced again.

You can't polish a turd.

>inb4 "hurrr mythbusters did it"

I'm well aware. A childhood of ostracization led to that. Now that die has been cast and other people can tell I'm a basket case and stay far away, as has been proven time and time again.

Regardless, like I said before, this isn't the place to go into all that.
Do you think you're a turd? You have some very serious problem with your self-esteem.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not writing this to be rude, but I think you should go to therapy if things are really that bad.

I agree, we went pretty off-topic with this one. If you want to, then hit me with a DM. I'm open to messaging.

but in my defense, I was in a monogamous relationship for almost 30 years till very recently. so one can hope I've still got "IT" enough to increase the tally before I get too old for anything...... just gotta find that dusty old box where I left my charm and pickup lines..... come to think of it, the box of tricks is so old, I should just burn it..

Humans.. 4 females..
Mares... ha! I think I stopped counting after 22yo.
Used to be terrible. Man I was a naughty fence hopper when I was younger.

If I had to guess.. over 200 mares by now.
Yeah I am a mare slut.

Dogs 3 females.
Male horse doughnuts... many of them also have been entered by my member.

I am just a proud and happy male horse slut!

I have no idea, I started having sex around the age of 11 and have always had a very high sex drive and still try to have some sort of sexual encounter with someone several times a week, so over the years I have had lots of sex (but still never all I want).

Oh lawd.
I keep meticulous notes on this subject.

I’m polyamorous and in the bdsm scene, so currently I’ve had experiences with 97 different people where there’s sexual contact with intent to climax.
Probably 75-85% was penetrative vaginal or anal sex.

Stay proud, sluts!
☺️

Back