• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many people you have had sex with?

I love women but women don't seem love me, so I've had one lesbian experience in 35 years and it was the best sex of my life. I haven't cum from penetration since I was 16, but I crave subjugation and have learned to find satisfaction in being used. I get off on the size and power men hold over me and like their general dispassion. I'm a stupid little skank, anxious and clumsy and not even very good at sex, but lots and lots of guys seem to dig dumb, ugly chicks with no self-esteem, so I stay busy. It's hard to put a number on 20 years worth of dudes who think my name is "bitch," "cunt" or "uhm, you." I'm horrible with stuff like numbers and thinking anyways, so I'll just say "my share" and leave it at that.
You sound like a proper bimbo who knows her place and loves it!! But id do hope you find a woman to be with too, hun.

Only one so far for me. And it was...okay. I was too focused on doing well to even cum, but at least she came a bunch of times! [or so she claims haha]

1 🥰 I would've liked more but hey, I'm a romantic so fully committed 🥰
Doesn't make me less horny since our libodos don't fully align 😅

Conservative estimate 200

Most of that count was from my teens & twenties. By my mid 30s frequency/body count became less of a priority. I started to prefer better quality sex with those I had more in common with (fetish-wise) or wanted to learn from, which naturally lead to fewer sexual partners.

I crunched the numbers and over a 40 year span I would say enough to populate a small town.
And not ashamed one bit, would do it over again.
Surprisingly NEVER had an STD of any kind.
had bloodwork done for all STD,s STI's a few months back and was shocked that there was no trace of anything.

Like 12/13 - I always wanted to have a ‘hook up’ era but always chickened out. Would love to have the confidence to randomly arrive at someone’s door and fuck them!

With 100% of my time available for the last nine years, and having sex with as many women as possible, multiple times per day,
I could answer the question, but no one would believe me. It's a lot.

With 100% of my time available for the last nine years, and having sex with as many women as possible, multiple times per day,
I could answer the question, but no one would believe me. It's a lot.
There is no way for anyone to check the body count of others anyway. Just tell us the number.

This thread makes me sad. All these people who are like "I lost count" and "this many in this short time" and I'm just over here by myself, people not even wanting to talk to me IRL, let alone fuck.
As I'm sure you realize, getting off your computer will greatly increase your chances. It's out there in Offline Realworld; not anywhere online. I wish you luck.

As I'm sure you realize, getting off your computer will greatly increase your chances. It's out there in Offline Realworld; not anywhere online. I wish you luck.
True. Opportunities don’t knock on your door as many people think

I'm quite well aware of that, however you need something to connect and bond with someone over. You then need the skills to nurture that relationship.

The latter is much more difficult and can only be gained with time and experience. Experience I never got due to my continued ostracization.

And much like you have to spend money to make money, you need to have friends to make friends. When you get to the point of not having any, it usually stays that way. Pretty much the only way out of that is if someone takes extreme pity on you and befriends you.

True. Opportunities don’t knock on your door as many people think
Yes. Many people wait for that knock on their door their entire lives and wonder, "Why am I lonely?" Can't do that. It's in the numbers; the more you try outside that door, the better your chance.

I'm quite well aware of that, however you need something to connect and bond with someone over. You then need the skills to nurture that relationship.

The latter is much more difficult and can only be gained with time and experience. Experience I never got due to my continued ostracization.

And much like you have to spend money to make money, you need to have friends to make friends. When you get to the point of not having any, it usually stays that way. Pretty much the only way out of that is if someone takes extreme pity on you and befriends you.
You need a change in where you seek these potential friends. Change the field completely by joining clubs, (a good one is a book club) taking classes, volunteering for causes you care about, (that's a good one) and diving into social activities where you’ll meet ALL kinds of new people. The good thing for you: many of those people joined any one of the above for the same reason you will.

volunteering for causes you care about,
I donated blood, numerous times, bimonthly, for years. When I stopped, I knew the exact same number of people as when I started.

I also applied to volunteer at the nearby animal shelter that's always going on about how they need volunteers.

They didn't even call me to tell me no.

diving into social activities where you’ll meet ALL kinds of new people. The good thing for you: many of those people joined any one of the above for the same reason you will.
That's all fine and dandy when you live in a highly populated area that actually has that stuff, but when there's nowhere near without people for it, all you're doing is engaging in wishful thinking. You're also telling me nothing I haven't already heard a thousand times before.

I'm not in this situation because of a lack of effort; I'm in it because of a lack of results.

Whatever. Here isn't the place to get into all this anyway.

The fact that some of you have a super high body count is a bit disturbing. Maybe it’s because I was raised a bit different. Hearing that someone has a high body count to me is a huge turn off. Sex is supposed to be a more intimate experience not just another Tuesday.

Back