• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many people you have had sex with?

I don't think I'd ever admit this to most people/in most places, but since this forum is so anonymous and I know you're all probably pretty open minded...well, I don't have an exact number, but I'm pretty sure it's in the range of 150-200 or so, if not more. I used to keep a list but I gave up on that habit a long time ago, which I don't entirely regret, but it is a shame because I am a little curious the exact number haha.

I don't think I'd ever admit this to most people/in most places, but since this forum is so anonymous and I know you're all probably pretty open minded...well, I don't have an exact number, but I'm pretty sure it's in the range of 150-200 or so, if not more. I used to keep a list but I gave up on that habit a long time ago, which I don't entirely regret, but it is a shame because I am a little curious the exact number haha.
Way to go girl!

🤝 Lists are very hard

Back