How common do you think Zoophilia actually is?

Just wanted to know what you guys think about zoo,tbh I feel like some people are lowkey into,I never knew how many there are especially here in the states!

Just wanted to know what you guys think about zoo,tbh I feel like some people are lowkey into,I never knew how many there are especially here in the states!
I think people in general are more open and more accepting of various taboos, not only zoo. I think as we have progressed with accepting LGBTQi and how we now perceive what is "normal", more "out-there" taboos are more acceptable to the majority.

I think people in general are more open and more accepting of various taboos, not only zoo. I think as we have progressed with accepting LGBTQi and how we now perceive what is "normal", more "out-there" taboos are more acceptable to the majority.
That is one hot profile pic miss Rachel

Something tells me this way more common than everyone thinks...just very secretive. just my opinion

I guess that zoo was always common. The thing is that it's been prohibited by religion, or some other social rule.
Today people are only learning how to express and open their sexual preferences.

i think only a small percentage of what goes on behind closed doors gets recorded. and only a portion of that gets put on the internet. i think zoophiles are more common than meets the eye. its just how society shuns such things so very few will admit it.

Like I'd love to know if zooville is experiencing growth in monthly active users. I feel like that would be the best indicator of if zoo is becoming more popular

In my opinion I feel like it’s becoming more common, but I feel like it’s because people are just much more open, I myself am pretty open about sharing it. Sometimes it’s positive some times it’s negative, but it’s what I want in a relationship with someone so it needs to be discussed sooner rather than later 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah just sketchy throwing it out there I tend to kinda bring it up in a subtle way as one of my exes was into it and kinda play it off their reaction.. I have a girl now that’s just not having it though it sure if she will accept it or move on she’s still with me though so who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

Like I'd love to know if zooville is experiencing growth in monthly active users. I feel like that would be the best indicator of if zoo is becoming more popular
this would be cool to see. They don’t really delete peoples accounts often here unless personally requested so total number of users wouldn’t be helpful but the number of active monthly users would.

Well I hope that number turns around from decreasing to increasing again ..... Even if material won't be recorded atleast just so alot of guys & gals can try it .....

I don't think its becoming more common but I do believe there's a silent majority of us. Not everyone is game enough to share details, pics and vids about their zoo encounters and for good reason. We only see and hear from the percentage that are willing to do so. I have a feeling there are lots of Facebook mums and young adults who take the knot in private.

I am highly curious to explore with a woman willing to let me watch and see what happens from there .. I do want to eat a girl who's just been knotted for sure though

I'd say it depends on what aspect of it you believe is becomming more common. I think its likely way more people than we think have one or more sexual encounters with animals when younger. When I was young and desperate for anything that felt better than my hand I turned to the farm animals that were all around me then later the family bitches. I very much doubt I'm the only male living in the country who has done that. I am sure the same is true of women who grow up with a dog that perhaps likes to lick or more. I think many, many people when young and horny try things like this in the search for a better orgasm. I also think as people get older and move on to have families, etc it all gets left behind.

I wish it is. Feels so hard to find someone who wants to explore with me. Have yet to have an encounter of more than a licking but who knows. Maybe some day.

It’s going to get more common with the passage of time. The more things are widely accepted, the easier it will be for people to make the jump. Standard norms of society are being demolished, Chaos has been labeled as the new normal. This is only going to advance the acceptance of zoophilia

It’s going to get more common with the passage of time. The more things are widely accepted, the easier it will be for people to make the jump. Standard norms of society are being demolished, Chaos has been labeled as the new normal. This is only going to advance the acceptance of zoophilia
But do you think zoophilia will ever actually be accepted in the general's eyes? I find it hard to fathom

But do you think zoophilia will ever actually be accepted in the general's eyes? I find it hard to fathom
It did used to be culturally nomativr, the ancient romans had orgies on saturnalia that included dogs openly. So you never know, but i doubt itll be accepted so much as tolerated in private for years to come

As posted above. It’s happened in history and history repeats itself. I have noted that this typically happens right before society completely collapses though as far as the history repeating itself part.

Back