How are you feeling at the moment?

Whats on your mind?
I'm about to finish a project that I dreaded but that I also looked pretty much forward to at the same time.
Now that I'm reaching the end of it, I'm elated that it's about to be done, but I'm also kinda sad it's almost over.
It'll be fine, eventually.

I'm about to finish a project that I dreaded but that I also looked pretty much forward to at the same time.
Now that I'm reaching the end of it, I'm elated that it's about to be done, but I'm also kinda sad it's almost over.
It'll be fine, eventually.
Maybe you should look at your dread, look at the endaevor that transpired and feel satisfaction for sticking it out for the sake of doing so. Also for a job well done.
I've felt this though. Often-times I feel it about videogames I love to play but know will be work. (Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, Pokemon, are all prime examples)
Edit: adding Monster Hunter to the list

Sad because the weed in my garden is growing higher and higher and I cant do any thing against it.

Maybe you should look at your dread, look at the endaevor that transpired and feel satisfaction for sticking it out for the sake of doing so. Also for a job well done.
I've felt this though. Often-times I feel it about videogames I love to play but know will be work. (Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, Pokemon, are all prime examples)
Edit: adding Monster Hunter to the list
That's pretty much it. Satisfaction will cerainly be thrown into the mix as soon as I finish.

Mixed - my adorable DDlg little just started a new job that should lead to the Job of Her Dreams: Chef at an upscale restaurant. It's an apprenticeship that will take time but it's wonderful seeing a sparkle in her eyes that slowly disappeared in her last job.

We're adjusting to a new schedule where she's working nights. Having worked in Silicon Valley for many years I'm used to weird hours but she's not used to going to bed at O'Dark Hundred. Temporary problem with a huge payoff!

The reason why I started with "Mixed" is, I'm beginning to regret being so devoted to SAAB cars which we both drive; however, both are in the shop waiting for parts. I fell in love with SAAB's when in college and got my first one in 1985. More than 600,000 miles later I'm now on #4 but reality is setting in: hard to find mechanics who know SAAB's and we've been hunting for parts for her car for several months.

I know, I know: we could have WAY worse problems but it's a damper on an otherwise good time in our lives.

Feeling good, bit horny but also a bit lonely in this petlove world but feeling happy and blessed to have my four legged best friend around

I miss being able to eat coleslaw... My cabbage sensitivity has gotten so bad over the years that even a couple tablespoons make my insides clench and ache for hours.
Our tummies can't handle it either. We replace cabbage with the white part of the fennel.

Back