How are you feeling at the moment?

Good and kinda

Į͔̳͖̩̙͖̪̼̯̋̊͝ ̧̗̺̻̫̜͚ͧw̴̗͉̥̰̟̤̖ͮ̽o̼͈̙̬̳͉ͮ̓̈̄̀ȕ̟͖͈̺̘͈͕̃̓͗l̛͇̫̭͇͖̖̗͙ͮ͠d̨͔̳͌ͬ̀ͤͨ͗ṉ̸̨͖̥̋̌͠'̡̯̌̂̄͌̓̈͗͊͞ͅt͉̤͕̺̰̦̰̩͛͛̆ͣ͆͆͆͗͒͢ ͇̭̺̝͖̝ͮ̍̌͢ͅw̧̺͚̥͙̪̔̄͗͌ͭȫ̸͇̙̫͔̜̜̯̀r͔̫͔͎̖̙͓ͣͮ́͗̀r̴̮͇͎͖͙͖̿̈́͋̀ͯͣͮ͘ỷ̛̯̤̘̹̉ͯͭͨ͑ͫ ̢̦͈̇̑͑ͪ̓a̡̞̫͇̟̼̼̺̤̍ͪ̕ḅ̧̢͖̜͐̇̏͛ͦo̮͙̬̫ͫ͑ͦͦ̈́̚ụ̸̮͙̦̃̐͐̽̐̃t̠̟͔͖ͭ̽̐ͦͅͅ ͙̘̩̟̹̥͎̻̱͑͌̾ī̸̯͓̽t̤̝̗̖̬͕͛͢͝ ̸͎̙̼̱̞̀̉̆ͤ͌ͦͧ

Good and kinda

Į͔̳͖̩̙͖̪̼̯̋̊͝ ̧̗̺̻̫̜͚ͧw̴̗͉̥̰̟̤̖ͮ̽o̼͈̙̬̳͉ͮ̓̈̄̀ȕ̟͖͈̺̘͈͕̃̓͗l̛͇̫̭͇͖̖̗͙ͮ͠d̨͔̳͌ͬ̀ͤͨ͗ṉ̸̨͖̥̋̌͠'̡̯̌̂̄͌̓̈͗͊͞ͅt͉̤͕̺̰̦̰̩͛͛̆ͣ͆͆͆͗͒͢ ͇̭̺̝͖̝ͮ̍̌͢ͅw̧̺͚̥͙̪̔̄͗͌ͭȫ̸͇̙̫͔̜̜̯̀r͔̫͔͎̖̙͓ͣͮ́͗̀r̴̮͇͎͖͙͖̿̈́͋̀ͯͣͮ͘ỷ̛̯̤̘̹̉ͯͭͨ͑ͫ ̢̦͈̇̑͑ͪ̓a̡̞̫͇̟̼̼̺̤̍ͪ̕ḅ̧̢͖̜͐̇̏͛ͦo̮͙̬̫ͫ͑ͦͦ̈́̚ụ̸̮͙̦̃̐͐̽̐̃t̠̟͔͖ͭ̽̐ͦͅͅ ͙̘̩̟̹̥͎̻̱͑͌̾ī̸̯͓̽t̤̝̗̖̬͕͛͢͝ ̸͎̙̼̱̞̀̉̆ͤ͌ͦͧ
How did you write like that?

And I'm feeling kind of down myself today. :\

Alone, and the goal of entering a loving relationship where I'm allowed to suckle on a set of breasts seems even more distant than before.

Like an outcast with no friends that truly know me, and if they did know about my sexuality, I wouldn't have any friends left, so alone in a sense
Other than that nagging anxiety I'm actually doing great, I know its a contradictory conundrum, I should be depressed but im content with life at the moment, having dogs by my side makes up for any sense of loneliness when it comes to human interaction (having to hide my true self from the people closest to me is a big cause for loneliness, feeling like I don't belong, or fit in with anyone else here in this city)
I have been in your boots before. You got friends here. Don’t let it drag you down too much.

Back