Hobby/Interests 🤗

PC repair/building, 3D printing, etc. Mainly like tinkering with computers. Not per se software, but I like to get hardware working, updating older systems, etc, etc. ..oh, and, duh, play video games when in the mood.

Last edited:
I'm into music.
I write music. Play instruments. Write songs. Play guitar. I love electronic music. I love dancing. I love psy trance. I love festivals. I sing for big djs. I love djing. I love having fun. I love cuddling and laughing. I love traveling and eating amazing food. I love techno. I love art.

I love aquariums and I breed and crossbreed freshwater shrimp to get new colors patterns and hybrids.i like riding my mini scooter along the boardwalk on the beach and movies and travel

You can tell I'm more introverted because I like programming, woodworking, games, origami, anime, reading, and some other stuff :LOL:

Gotten into a recent hobby/side hustle of making bath bombs with a friend of mine, which has been pretty fun :) + bonus in that it gives me more excuses to spend naked evenings in my bathtub :p

In my spare time i read many history and art books ... i watch many movies and i like to play with a wii ..... and play the piano .....

Whenever I’m not working I play a lot of guitar. I also enjoy videos games. I collect retro video games. I also enjoy working on vehicles (modifying them to go fast)

Currently posting my art on Tiktok, It does add to the income but it's spent on art supplies.
Hopefully soon I can start selling prints.

Does the gym count as a hobby, it's creates endorphins and they make you feel so relaxed.
Challenging your self is very rewarding.

Music and cooking are the main two for me. I play drum kit, guitar, piano and a variety of other stringed instruments such as ukulele, banjo etc. Recently been learning the violin too. I also orchestrate my own music and compose soundtrack sounding stuff :)
Any other musicians feel free to hit me up!

Cryptocurrency mining (have 9 full rigs), microelectronics engineer, have built a few thousand computers, data about literally anything. I am a fairly accomplished carpenter, sketch artist. I like legos as well. I'm also in to history, old literature, psychology. I can play piano and guitar, and was trained on violin but seriously do not enjoy it and stopped as soon as my parents were out of the picture. I write peoples college essays on the side when I'm really bored. Also in to gaming but have enjoyed it a lot less the last few years.

I deeply love making things with my hands. This is a very common way that I gift to members of the opposite sex. I had a Harry Potter obsessed girlfriend in high school and made her a jewelry box with hand-forged horcruxes inlaid into a black lacquer coated wood. A gal invited me to dinner that she made about 10-11 times over a year and I made her a set of Damascus kitchen knives. I often build and give computers to friends or younger family friends that are graduating and going to college.

I'm kind of a new hobby of mine, the loss of my career in Nov has caused me to have a sort of early mid life crisis, grew my hair out and styled it like a Viking, lost 100lbs, cut my beard off, etc etc Anything to just not feel like the person I was.
Does the gym count as a hobby, it's creates endorphins and they make you feel so relaxed.
Challenging your self is very rewarding.
Also this, yes, my best friend has gone every single day for nearly 10 years. Its a great hobby.

Sorry if that's a lot ya'll.

Would be nice to know what people on here have for interests/hobbies if it can't be Zoo related 🤗😁

For myself i would say,
I've always been a car guy ever since i was born practically 😊
Interior design is high on the list as well,
And a big movie fan!

What about all of you? 🤩
That’s awesome, I am a car guy myself, I am currently rebuilding an 85 corvette for my daily driver.

I try to work with the moons lighting when it's dark dark I have to really test around on the pro mode of this s8 but I am getting better I think yours blows mine out of the water tho nice pics.

Plant people, any advice on keeping a Monstrea/Swiss cheese?

Any help keeping it flourishing would be very appreciated 🌱

Video gaming, cooking, watching tv, woodworking, working wood;), fishing, camping, driving, going on roadtrips, travelling...

Just off top of my head..

I've been into photography for a long time, getting more into the DSLR world it as time goes on. I love love love the Sigma super zoom lenses. I experiment with all types of photography. The night photography is pretty challenging. I want to do more time lapse and infared stuff. I'm a bit of a water nerd, helping people install softeners and water purification systems. I'm sill working on a water system for barns. one day... I used to play the drums years ago, did a few gigs as bars. I help friends create websites, and volunteer around horses, as much as I can, when I'm able too. Engineering is fun, and I'm a book nerd as well. You never know what you can learn. :)

Back