Hobby/Interests 🤗

learning about dogs( training, behavior, communication, breeds ect)
cars, I love Japanese, European and old pre 70's American cars are my fav. I enjoy working and spending $ on my cars, I put about 14k into my $800 Subaru.
I recognize that 😜 Also spending a lot on my cars 😁

I enjoy seeing the beauty in nature during hikes and even in cities just going for a walk and appreciating the little things people overlook. I have tons of hobbies and interests but that's been my main one lately.
That Is actually really Nice to do 🤩🙏 Hikes in the nature has a good calming effect 🤗

I am a Gamer! I play them ALL!

I'm very much into psychology. I like to help people through hardship. People often come to me for answers to their problems and I enjoy it!

I like to further people's lives, to push them to be the best people that they could be.
Hehe "i play them all" 👏🏻😁😂 Oh good 😊🙏

A little background on why the way I am today.
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
Can I try yours instead? Lol jk XD

Hello Dr. Evil :p

My hobbies are pretty simple, im mainly a gamer but other than that I play DnD, and rp a little. Mostly just game tho!

Mostly reading and watching anime or reading manga.
Recently I just started to try some music production.

I like Japanese animations.
My favorite animation is "Mushi-shi".
And I like games, too.
When I was younger, I played WOW for a long time.
I also have a hobby of collecting games from Steam.

Mush-shi is beautiful, all the atmosphere is gorgeous.
Which are your thoughts on Natsume Yūjin-Chō?

I love producing and recording rock/metal music as a hobby of mine. I'm actually in the middle of recording a love song dedicated to my Newfie doggy girl. I know it sounds cheesy, but I want a piece of music dedicate to our love, and something that I can listen back on once she passes away. Something that captures the love I feel for her while she's alive now in the way of music.

Music - I support young female musicians all over the world through Patreon
Medical stuff - Always reading and learning about people and the way they think and act
Gambling - yeah my one bad habit
Science - Also read about the universe in general and what we keep discovering
Women - totally fascinated by them. Which is why all but two of my friends are female I guess

Mostly reading and watching anime or reading manga.
Recently I just started to try some music production.

Mush-shi is beautiful, all the atmosphere is gorgeous.
Which are your thoughts on Natsume Yūjin-Chō?

I enjoyed Natsume Yūjin-Chō very much, too.
But I love Ginko so much.

The colors and tone of the Mushi-Shi are beautiful.

Really big into Fishing/boating. Just got a new boat 35’ ft. Happy to take other members fishing if/when we connect

Back